Woohoo! Finally had an LD using MILD

woah it was extremely weird. I did the MILD technique beforehand, but i dont know if the LD occured from that or not. Anyway it really weird. I just sort of “realised” im dreaming but then i thought i had woken up lol so i guess it could be an FA,so this is what happned in the FA i went downstairs got a drink went back up and went to bed then literally within a second i knew i fell asleep(even though i was for the past few hours) then realised again i was LDing. But i couldnt do very much. My vision was sort of messed up i could only see through one eye because the other was closing etc cos the dream was mimicking to the max waking up. But i tried transforming and increasing lucidity by shoutng and spinning around but none of it worked. Any tips for future LDs how you can do this?

Anyway i just woke up but im pretty happy i finally managed an LD and im gonna hope i do it again this night.

good job!

You probably just got excited because you were lucid, it used to happen to me all the time, Next time just try to keep the excitement down and do the same thing, it should work.

Keep excitement down…and rub your hands together. Nice job though!

Congrats! :thumbs:

Dreams react heavily on assumptions, associations and expectations, so if you don’t believe something will occur, much chance it won’t. So whatever you’re trying to do in a LD (for instance increasing your lucidity by shouting or spinning), really believe (or rather, know) it will work. It’s fairly normal these things don’t work very well in the beginning, but with a little practice you’ll be ok :smile:

Good luck!

Well done! Keep up the good work!

Congradulations! LDing will get easier now you have taken the first steps. :smile: