You weirdest dream situations???

Hmmm, me too.

I’ve had dreams where I was running from playful lions, I locked myself in my room and began to piss on the walls, bed, clothes…and it just kept coming…

Hmm…water sports?

Sounds kinky! :content:

Being a planet involved in a cosmic conflict with other planets a few years ago was quite a strange experience.

ROFL Johan! :lol:

I once was an indoor plant. Strange… but that dream was kinda boring :tongue:

I was a pea plant growing up a fence once. It was very peaceful, and I could feel all the leaves like it was my limbs. :cool:

I have tried to connect to IRC from ATMs, the counter in our shop, a suitcase, a radio etc…Even from a toilet. Maybe it was some kind of withdrawal?

Being a part of an alien/human intergallactic war, sitting in a spacecraft while having 100000 alien spaceships firing plasmaguns towards you is pretty odd, but beautifull. ^-¨

strange dreams huh?

I had a strange one last week. The beginning of it was pretty normal but the end was freaky.

I was in a parking lot and there was a couple having sex on the pavement about 20ft away from me. I watching them, and I suddenly realize that the woman (who was on the bottom) is dead. The man stands up and has an enormous erection. But it wasn’t a normal penis; it was an alien that had attached it to the man. It had a mouth with lots of little pointed teeth and had eaten the woman’s insides during sex. I pulled a 38 revolver out of thin air and shot the guy in the chest. The “alien penis” detached from the man and tried to run away. A female scientist, wearing a lab coat, grabbed it and put in a cage with a bunch of other alien penises.

When I woke up I was a little freaked out.

OMG that is so weird. Made me Laugh lots…

I’ve had many bizzare dreams…One comes to mind that i had the other day. I was being chased by a human monster. He cracked open my head and started eating my brain. I had a hammer in my hand (why i didnt use it i don not know) anyway i gave it to my friend beside me and he cracked the monsters head open. I ran away, as i was running i became lucid because it dawned on me that i wasnt injured.

Peace Sensi

Here are a few, from recent to many years old dreams:

I had a weird dream with a story similar to WoT (The Wheel of Time) combined with the storyline of the first Doom game. It was very weird, and near the end I was in a basement and met a person who I knew was an online friend that I had never met IRL that had commited suicide a few weeks before the dream. He held up a paper with my name written twice on it and said something about putting it somewere. I didn’t react at all in the dream. Then a bit later in the dream (just before the end) when I was talking to someone I knew in the dream but not IRL, and she said that she had found out that something would happen if someone putted a piece of paper with my name written twice on it somewhere after I had died. Then, after a short pause, she picked up a pice of paper and said “like this”. Then I read the paper and it said “name name”.Then I got really scared (terrified) and then woke upbecause the phone rang… It was my mom. :razz:

A few years ago, I remember being in a dream were I was in a room with dark (almost black) walls and a masked person(?) dressed in black crushed my head with an axe or something similar. Everything became red for a few seconds and then it was like nothing had happened, even thought I saw the parts of my skull lying on the floor.

Some time before that I dreamt about being in a daycare center (I was about 4 or 5 years old then I think) and all the children (includig me) were lined up, and waited with exitement for a person working there to use a weird knife to cut child after child’s bodies into pieces. After he was about to start, I went somewere else in the dream, (without my body in the dream, I think) and a while later I came back and saw my own body on a table. it was completely black and neatly cut into pieces. This didn’t concern me at all however.

I also remember a terrifying nightmare were a strange monster in an organic-looking cave were cutting me into two pieces. I broke apart and the upper part of my body slided down and I could see my legs standing up without anything above them.