Your favorite comedy movie.

Dumb and Dumberer (that’s the actual movie name) sounds pretty weak…

I haven’t seen Shanghai Noon but it doesn’t seem like a classic, if you know what I mean :happy: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas IS a damn funny movie, I should’ve added that to my list :happy:

office space Sgt.Bilko are probably my two favorites,but i like most of adam sandlers movies(except the newer ones) and almost anything with John Candy and Chevy Chase i like too.I really like to watch “Best in show” and “Slapshot” a lot too :smile:

Hmm,well there is really to many i like to name them all.

“Dumb and Dumberer” i think

If you people Like Hunter S. Thompson i must suggest reading Fear and Loathing, its so much better than the movie, when i read it, it only took me a week, i could not take my hands off that Book. I would crack up in the middle of slience… when it used to be reading time.

Where the Buffalo Roam is a natural classic if your into Fear and Loathing and the Thompson’s stories, its like the start and you get a better understanding of Fear and Loathing Las Vegas,Bill Murray is the main character. He’s the Sh*t! I love Bill Murray!

But one of my favorite moveis, that i could watch over and over and over again is the Cable Guy i could never get enough of that movie :razz: .

Bong water
(Owen Wilson’s brother is in it Luke Wilson) its pretty funny too. I just need one more to top my list…ooo i know… a personal favorite which no one would know(if you do, im really suprised! :wow: )its called THE Stoned Age my oringal favorite, that i do watch over and over.

i like a lot including…peewees big adventure…dum and dumber…the cable guy…princess bride…monty python and the holy grail…and some jackies chan movies,becuase he ads a lot of comedy to them. :cool:

gotta love kung pow enter the fist :cool_laugh: