2012 the end.

Aye, either that, or we’ll just continue as normal with no change whatsoever.

I stand by my opinion that the end of the world is not due soon, and that this possible “revealing” is highly unlikely too… I say stop trying to find out when we all die, and focus on what happens while we’re still alive. If the world ends, it ends, and that’s it.

Also:

I’ve never believed in that sort of thing, that the world would end in 2012. Rubbish, really.

wow what a discussion this has sparked.

Well i personally don’t believe that the world is going to end (i would prefer it if it didn’t, that’s the year i graduate! xD) remember, people said the same thing about 2000…and we’re still here.

hear, hear!

Oh yea I forgot to mention on 2012 that the earth…sun and milky way will align…

also…

In the first quarter of 2001, the Sun switched magnetic poles. This occurs every eleven years. Prior to this the Sun’s north magnetic pole was at the north rotational pole. Now the Sun’s north magnetic pole is at its south pole. Since opposite poles attract, the magnetic poles of the Earth and Sun are now at their most stable.

Just about the time of 2012 Winter Solstice, the Sun’s poles will switch back. During this switch there will be a tendency for the Sun’s magnetic field to pull the Earth’s field with it.

If the Earth’s magnetic poles switch, this would put stress on the planet aggravating earthquakes and volcanos…

While monsters can certainly exist in the closet just as this world will one day cease although I think there will be new beginnings and a certain level of spiritual evolution. The calendar ending has been misunderstood, misused and misinterpreted.

i see people coming to more reasonable conclusions about this.

one thing’s for sure: this world is not going to cease to exist; life is about expansion.

whatever is to come, we’ll see. and i believe that whatever is to come, we’ll know before it comes.

The world may end, it may not. There’s no reason to worry because most likely we won’t have any control over it.

Don’t worry. Be happy. :biggrin:

All this must come come to an end anyway, that’s the only way new life can be created. This is seen in many cultures, and in nature.

Forest fires are actually GOOD when they aren’t started by us.

Not sure if posted before, but anyway…

It’s been the end of the world many times.

reporternews.com/news/2008/j … the-world/

See?

If said DID come to be… give him a little more credit, or at least get off your high horse. When I see satan the last thing I’m going to worry about is a man-made title… especially won’t worry about trying to take it away. Ha Ha

[mod]link to 2012 the end. Part II[/mod]