90% guaranteed lucidity !

Yeah…you have to be relaxed and focused…but not to much!

If you are too relaxed, you will just fall asleep and if you are too focused…well, you just won’t fall asleep.

Just keep it somewhere in between.
Just be confident and don’t give up.

Good luck :wink:

thanks for the reply guys.

when I tried it yesterday, I started to feel pressure in my arm and I slowly felt like I was being lifted. Unfortunately, I am kind of sick so I think that prevented me from going into the full SP.

Is that what I was supposed to feel, though?

Does anyone know if there’s a alarm I can download and put onto my phone that automatically shuts off by itself? If I just heard a couple beeps that wakes me up, I would instantly remember the alarm was for this technique. But i guess if I have to roll over and turn off the alarm, it would kind of ruin it…[/b]

www.lucidology.com/timer/lucid-dream-ob … gy-com.zip

Go to lucidology.com/arpgate/custom/timer-in.php and choose 2.) Timer MP3 Download if the link doesnt work.

You get mp3 files with silence and beeps. Then you make a playlist on your phone with lets say 4x 1hr silence and then a beep, and you will have a lucid timer that beeps and turns of after 4 hrs :smile:

The experience may vary from person to person, but that sounds like it :wink: Usually sensations of lifting, falling, floating, spinning and some other things like that happen during SP.

This morning I was able to wake up three times without moving!! although I didn’t get a LD from it :cry: I’m not sure what happened, I guess I wasn’t really sure what to do and just fell back asleep. That’s usually what happens when I wake up from a ND and don’t move… :sad:

hmm, I tried this again last night, and when I woke up in the middle of the night I was on my side, not on my back.

If that happens again does that mean I won’t be able to LD or go into SP that night?

It depends on the time of the day too. I don’t think saturdaymorning after 9hrs of sleep is good for doing DEILD.

I’ve done that many times :tongue: But my chances increase a lot if it’s after a LD :content:

mcdiddydoo, no! You can get in SP on your side :grin: Some people say it’s easier on your back, but I’m not sure that’s really true. So next time you wake up on your side just start it from there.

ah, I see. :smile:

So, I did it again last night. It worked, I started feeling pressure all over my body and I started to feel like I was rising again. It started to get more and more intense, so I had to breathe in and out real hard. I started seeing flashes of lights and colors. After a while of nothing happening, I decided to just roll on my side and just fall asleep.

My problem is, what do I do from there? I just can’t seem to go lucid.

great, you got pretty close! :content:

Hmm, the thing at that point, I believe, is to forget about your physical body. You can try focussing only on what you see in your mind’s eye, or even create some images yorself, you can imagine you’re somplace else, looking around and touching stuff. Many people have trouble at that part, including myself. I usually find it easier if I get HI so there’s somethign else there to focus on as my body goes into dream mode. Just keep practicing and experimenting :smile:

Thanks, I’m going to try this again tonight. Thankfully I’m on winter break now so I have 2 weeks to get this right. :razz:

I can’t really understand what you are writing…

Can anyone write down step by step what to do?

First you say I shouldn’t roll over, but then you say I should? And what in the what and the -

I’ll try to explain.
Sleep paralysis or SP occurs when our psychical body falls asleep and when our mind is still awake.

So, what does that mean?
You must not move your body so it can fall asleep quickly.
You know when you wake up in the middle of the night and you fall asleep right away?
Yeah, this is it.

Except…only your body falls asleep.You see, by moving our eyes around, we make sure that our mind doesn’t fall asleep too.

Enough with the theory…
So, after you close your eyes again, all you have to do is…nothing.
You just do nothing.You will fall into SP soon.Just stay in that position, don’t do anything…be relaxed and a bit focused on the HH.

The rest should come naturally.Ask if you have more questions.
I hope I made it clear to you and everyone else :wink:

i do this all the time while i’m waking up i just sorta lie there and doze off again and wake up and repeat, its the time when i have most of my dreams

Hey, thanks a lot, this is gonna really help me. I already tried it, but the beep wasn’t loud enough to wake me up, but it still works! I’ll just use a louder beep or tone to wake me up.

Ok. So if i got it right:

1. I randomly wake up in the night.
  2. I roll my eyes around with closed eyelids.
  3. I don’t move, so I get to the SP state (which I know about :razz:)
  4. ???
    5 PROFIT

Joke, but is that correct?

Well, I entered SP with my eyelids opened.
So, I guess that doesn’t matter.

I think you got it right.You just have to go through the SP right without doing something stupid.
Don’t worry, you won’t.Unless you, like, jump up and through your window.
But anyway, you just have to be somewhat concentrated on the HH, be relaxed and everything should be OK.

I wish you luck :wink:

Well… my problem is mostly that I never wake up in the middle of the night… :sad:

How should I fix this? My cellphone alarm is a motherfu*ker… its alarm system is infinite. It rings… and rings… and rings… raising the volume for every second that goes.

Is there any way to wake up in the middle of the night?

Check my recent post with the LD timer mp3 files and make a playlist that only beeps once in the night,

That step isn’t necessary. I think its used to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep. Then it would help but still not necessary.