A couple of questions

Heh heh… Sorry, I’m fairly new to this so I have a few questions:

1. I’m not too good at remembering my dreams, (but if I do I remember the whole thing) so if I do WILD, and have an LD, will I remember it or will it dissapear like a normal dream?
  2. A couple of times when I’ve tried to LD I feel a wierd twisting feeling (almost like spinning real slowly on a fair ride). Also, one night when I woke up, I kept my eyes closed and tried to LD, it felt as if my heart was beating super fast for a few seconds and then it went away. It continued till I opened my eyes. Are these normal while trying to LD (Those were the first times that has ever happened)
  3. I had a dream where I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, but my dream self realized that he could change anything with his mind. (Like creating a water-like monster out of paper :tongue: ) Would this mean that I’m getting close to a LD?

Thank you for your help!

:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

You should first get your recall up so you don’t forget most LDs (or NDs) at all. To do this you should start a Dream Journal and record what you dream, even if it’s only fragments. Feel free to start one in the Dream Diary section of the forum. :smile:

The topic for WILD is here.

I have this a lot too, but not always when I’m trying to LD. IRL if I close my eyes I sometimes have the spinning feeling. What I do to stop it is squint my eyes shut tightly and think of something. (instead of having a blank mind :tongue:)

Was it WILD you were trying to do? You might have just become over-excited. There are WILD sounds and vibrations that happen sometimes as well, so you might have experienced those.

That could mean you were pre-lucid. You found out that anything in your world could be changed, but didn’t realize your world was in Lala Land. To put it simply: You had control, but not the knowlage that it was a dream.

Feel free to PM or add me to messenger if you'd like to chat or ask questions. :wave:
  1. A couple of times when I’ve tried to LD I feel a wierd twisting feeling (almost like spinning real slowly on a fair ride). Also, one night when I woke up, I kept my eyes closed and tried to LD, it felt as if my heart was beating super fast for a few seconds and then it went away. It continued till I opened my eyes. Are these normal while trying to LD (Those were the first times that has ever happened)

They are the common symptom of OBE. If you try to stay awake while your body asleep . You gonna have strange feeling like spinning sensation,wind sensation,vibration all over your body and of course heart pounding really fast and big.

Thats just the way it is , at this point normally youre sleeping but if your mind is awake you can know all the sensation.

If your in a high vribration state you can try to do an OBE by trying to go out of your body.

I don’t know if all WILD’ers wake up after their experience. If they wake up immediatly, they won’t forget their dreams. I hope an experienced WILD’er will reply to your question. Anyway, you should keep a dream journal cause trying to induce LD’s may provoke natural LD’s which you won’t remember if you can’t recall your dreams correctly.

That’s kinesthetic hallucinations. You can feel floating, spinning, falling feelings, etc. when you practice WILD methods. Theorically, you’re close to a LD when you experience such sensations.

It happens sometimes. You don’t need to worry about. Focus on another thing and it will disappear after some times.

Yes indeed, it’s a good sign. It’s a prelucid dream and the more you have prelucid dreams, the more chances you have to realize it’s a dream and thus have a LD.

Good luck! :smile:

Usually prelucid dream for me are so harder to turn into a LD than ND.