A lucid dream... More tiring than a normal dream?

Hello! I would like to know if a lucid dream is more tiring than a normal dream because you “wake up” your subconscient when you realize that you’re dreaming, aren’t you?
There was one week tomorrow that I began LD… I had before-LD but I didn’t feel more tired…but it wasn’t LD.
I’m sorry, my english is really not perfect, but I’m learning this language. I hope that you will answer to my topic, and it will sympathic if you correct my mistakes.
Thanks! :grin:

Welcome Wyzima to LD4all! :happy: A good first step would be presenting yourself to the community in the “hi, I’m new here” topic" ^^

It’s a common concern for beginners, but no, a lucid dream has the same properties of a dream in that sense: you are dreaming all the same, the only difference is that you know it and so you can guide it :content: The “waking up” is purely metaphorical.
On the contrary, many people feel a lot happier and refreshed after they had a LD, so it’s even better than non-conscious dreaming! ^^

Don’t worry, you English is fine. Only thing, the last line would be better phrased as “it would be nice if you corrected my mistakes”. The rest is good :smile:

Okay, I understand now. Thanks for your post and corrected my mistake! :smile:
(I’m french, you see…)
And thanks a lot for your welcome! :content: