All out battles

I had a LD in which I wanted to kill someone with a sword, but the only thing we had was plastic toy swords (I had problems with controlling the dream). So, we pretented to kill eachother, like little children. :neutral:

After that I tried to transform into a wolf (so I could bite people), but that didn’t work properly either. I only got wierd legs and a tail for a moment. :sad:

For some reason, when I fight characters in normal dreams they are always like immortal :eh: … but when I fight them in LD’s there only like 1/2 immortal … its weird…

LOL I should hope so! That would be sad if it schooled you… :tongue:

That teddy thing sounds like proper psychologist snacks.

I once had a series of nightmares concerning an unbeatable enemy that was hunting me. It always started out with me being on team with lots of people, and he beating the crap outta all of them, the whole thing ending up with me trying to hide and he always finding me. Only had 2 or 3 luckily. LDs are much more fun, there I relived the lobby shootout from Matrix, but a empty hand fight I have yet to experience. Truth is, I haven’t had any LDs lately, the interest has been fading, and so I can’t seem to focus enough (MILD). But I’ll get back to it soon, and I’ll fight 3000 members of the Jamba corporation with “Sneaking tiger, hidden dragon” style powers :content: , and beat the crap out of some gangsters that hit me a month ago :grrr:

my ultimate dream in an LD is to have a DBZ style fight. like full on energy blasts and everything. my only problem in lucid dreaming is remembering what it is exactly i want to do :tongue:

I once faught Smith from the matrix in a Lucid Dream. 'Twas fun :content:
I’d love to have a light saber fight next, and maybe have a dogfight with the Red Baron.

I have this problem too! Last night, however, in one of my FOUR LD’s of the night :wink: I asked a DC what experiment I had set out for myself and they told me! Unfortunately I had lost lucidity between asking and getting the answer and said “Well, I’ll try it next time I’m lucid.” I didn’t even gain lucidity back. :sad: It’s an experiment to verify something and see if it would make another good and simple reality check. I’ll keep everyone posted. )

I don’t think anything bad will happen during a dream.

I would love to be able to have an all out battle with powers like Phoenix and kick some spiders’ butt.

I once had a dream where I was found and unplugged from the Matrix. Needless to say, I engaged in some pretty excellent fighting once I was out; flipping over rails, battling it out hand-to-hand with three guys at once in a hallway, and the like. If I remember correctly, I even went up against someone in an elevator shaft. Very cool.

Still, it’s a shame I didn’t achieve lucidity; though I was pulling some great moves, I undoubtedly could’ve done even more while lucid. There’s always tomorrow night…

You could be traumatized of having to see the bodies of another ripped apart, sliced in two, plugged full of holes, burn in flames, etc. but other than that I don’t think anything bad could happen.

I just had an LD and in a part of it, I got into a quarrel against gang members. One word: Telekinesis. They couldn’t even touch me.

The next time im lucid, im gonna practise my ninja skills.
Maybe a mortal kombat style tournament :smile:

Or a little Boxing session with Myke Tyson lol.
That would be funny !

Until he bites your ear off and you wake up expecting to be covered in blood :bored:

All out battles…?

I assume you’ve read my LDs…? ^^

Or desensitized… Guess it depends on the nature of the person.

I have yet to become lucid in a dream, but I do recollect a dream I had three years ago in which a conflict arose between me and a dream character I dubbed the “Tamagachi Kid”. I fought with him after he spit soda on one of my friends, but then, my friends completely deceived me and I found myself a quite a serious predicament - five against one… The dream ended without ever concluding the victor, though.

I thought I performed very well, however.

Epic battles: totally

Yeah what can i say

10s of 1000s orc riding dragons vs about 1000 soldiers and me (well, not ME, but the glorious Paladin Simon)?

Sounds like good odds

I wonder. Has there ever been someone who has been truly traumatised by a dream? I mean people have some horrible dreams sometimes. I’m starting to wonder if it is even possible to be traumatised by dreams, shouldn’t we have heard about that? And if it is impossible, what mechanism is it that makes it impossible? Could it be used tp prevent real life trauma?

I’d wonder also, krakatoa. Although, I’m sure there are cases - far and few between, maybe… but it’s still possible.

Personally, I’ve experienced horrible dreams, but I believe I’ve been more relieved than traumatized upon awakening ^^

(I believe it could be used to prevent a real life trauma… relatively, of course. It would depend on the severity of the situation and the nature of the person; desensitization.)

:happy: as i kid i used to get my butt kicked all the time in my dreams as a kid. one time i walked into my backyard, and i got my butt handed to me by xena and 50 other warriors. i put up a valiant fight though@!

Angstyboy. I actually meant that figuring out the difference in mental states could lead to some medicine that will make you not be traumatised. They have something like it already, that makes you not have any emotional connection to the memory. I thought that since dreams can be equal to or more emotional than waking life, it would be a better state of mind than because you can still have emotion, just not be traumatised. But it was just a thought…

Battles. In my lucid dreams when I have tried to fight people they have not reacted as they should. Just continuing with their business. Only one guy started to actually fight back. But that was soem time ago. I have since been in battle with a large number of zombies in a school cafeteria. I used a chainsaw. Sadly when cutting up a zombies head into slices there was no blood.
It would be pretty cool with a big battle with fantasy style things in it. Or ancient Japanese battles. Ah. there are so many different styles the battles could have. Vikings vs a kung fu army. Samurai vs Nazis. Perhaps have unlikely alliances. Elves and goblins vs African bush tribe and a hockey team.