Alternative/new age tools: Amulets, crystals, jewelry etc..

Hi lucid beings! :wave:

I’d like to ask if anyone has had any experience with energy devices such as amulets, charms, crystals, pendants, gemstones, bracelets, rings, talismans, pyramids or any other things that can be bought and worn/placed nearby while sleeping.

If so, I would like to know how and if it works for you, what type of material.

I do believe that wearing either a ring/amulet that is intended for a specific purpose does indeed have effect. If not in a “magical” or metaphysical way it will definately serve as a reminder of your goals each time you are reminded that you’re wearing/using it. Not to mention your subconscious would be constantly reminded when worn/used.

Even if you’re only getting a placebo effect, you’re getting an effect, which would be the initial intent.

I have come across a few items on the net that I would be interested in: a Vibrational Dream Amulet, Wormwood Herbal Talisman, and I’ve seen a bunch of magical talismans that is supposed to help increase your ld’s.

Not sure if I can post the links to the shops where you ocan buy these, but I will if it’s ok.

If you have any info on other places on the net to buy things like this, then please post, if linking isn’t allowed, then the name of the product.

Many thanks!

:ok: :ok:

I was thinking that if you are just wanting to get the placebo effect, then why not make your own?

Maybe buy a watch you always liked and use that as a reminder when waeraing it to do an RC?

Or really make your own ammulet… carving… whatever…

That’ll save you some money…

There was someone who used to post here who claimed to have success using crystals, her name was VeeDreams I think.

Anywho, I think this stuff usually comes down to the placebo effect, so you could easily find a precious stone of your own, and make your own charm.
There are some herbs and substances that seem to help with dream recall. Warm milk, vitamin B6 (or any food with B6 in it), sage, etc, all seem to have positive results for me.

:user: I do think that these things may work, and not just for the placebo effect. In fact about my words on placebo I was merely trying to make a point towards critics not to bring up the discussion on placebo or not.

Anyways, here are the links:

www.deltagardens.com/amulets/amulets.htm

www.pygmypossum.com.au/products/view/La … tml?id=992

www.energy-ring.com/diary.htm

As the first one says, is to be used occasionally. Should be really full of energy at least, and that in turn should most likely produce some effect.

Anyone want to try this out? It’s not legal to buy this from the a non-EU country where I live. :wallhit:

Looking forward to hear more on this! :hyper:

I’m sorry if I sound any bit of rude; but I think all that, and anything associating with it is complete and utter bullshit. Yes I believe in telekenises, and I’ve done it, but crystals and such I don’t believe in. I believe you make energy and keep it there by it eating its self to stay there, but that’s only there for a bit, you can’t harness energy in a crystal. It’s a solid object! We are not. Anyways…sorry for the typos.

No you don’t sound rude at all, this is just your opinion. However as I already mentioned I was specifically requesting feedback from people with personal experience or information of people who has had experience such as in Josh Redstone’s informative reply. Your reply does nothing to contribute to the topic I started except bringing it in the wrong direction.

Your post only show evidence that you are not very well educated on this issue you claim to have a better opinion on. There is no scientific evidence that crystals are conduits of magical energies, however for your information, crystals have been scientifically proven to possess vibratory energy, to generate and emit electrical charge.

May I kindly ask for replies from people with personal experience with utilities like the before-mentioned only. I understand there are many people out there that has strong opinions about this, but if you don’t have any personal experience or information on people who has, I ask you to please not reply but maybe start a seperate topic to discuss your personal views instead. I hope this is not too much to ask.

Thank you very very much!:wink:

I guess I’m better at searching the web myself on this so I’ll share my findings:

www.blogstudio.com/woodgnome/Lucid_Dreaming.html

www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dreams_and … s/id/35273

www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dreams_and … s/id/35273

www.globalpsychics.com/lp/dream/crystal_dreams.htm

www.peacefulmind.com/dreams.htm

www.harvestfields.netfirms.com/Gem/gemsTZ.htm

www.yaelsjewelry.com/crystals.html

OK… I’m going to admit that that I keep a pyramid under my bed… well I used to. I made it, and painted lots of symbols all over it… but that was about 15 years ago now…

I also have a rock I found in the garden and I painted a rune on that too…I’ve used tarot cards to induce a bunch of dreams etc…

But all in all, I have kept things in line with what is personal to me, and I use these items as a symbol… a reminder to myself of what things mean.

I do not believe they inherently have any power all energy… only that which I believe they have. :grin:

Having said all that though, things garner power through the esteem they produce…what I mean is…as something becomes more and more popular… your expectaions/beliefs will also rise.

I think anything you believe in can work here. And hey, if it’s fun to do and you enjoy it why not? :wink:

I made myself a dreamcatcher, and it looks really nice, I even hang it above my bed and it has a peridot stone(my birthstone)in the middle and some moonstone beads. I’ve found that after I made this My dreams have changed somehow but I dont know how…I’ll read my dreams and compare them with my old ones, post later soon, I have some more stuff I’d like to share and I have to go.:smile:

I’m back! :content: Wow there is so much I want to say on this topic! :grin:
Well I have been expierimenting on all sorts of things,first of all I will talk about my gems and crystals, I’ve expeirimenting with all of them and I found that my small slab of orange agate worked really good! :spinning: There were also a few others which all seemed to do different things… the agate seemed to help with the vividness of the dream and memory recall, or so it seemed.
I also have tried inscence…sage, myrrh, frakinscence, and astral projection inscence.

sage- I found with sage it helped my drift to sleep fast! I have to discover more on this one.

myrrh- I have to test more on it but I remember having a really weird dream, and it was quite vivid so I remembered everything when I woke up.

frakinscence- I found that I had a happy dream, or that I felt happy in it, I never really do have nightmares, or dreams were I feel happy.

astral projection inscence- I had a LD and It was really interesting than most dreams I have, I’t also helped with vividness and recall of the dream.

Nice reply Ithuriel! :smile: :ok:

Would you really need to have a dreamcatcher if you don’t have bad dreams? I thought they were just to catch bad ones? :hmmm:

Could you please tell in what forms the sage, myrrh & frankinscence come in and how you use it? Tea, candles, oils, what?

Thanks! :clown:

I have a dream catcher. My mom got it for me when I used to have nightmares almost everynight (I was about 3 or 4, so I don’t remember much). My mom said it worked untill I said it was “full”. :tongue: She “emptied” it out the window, and I still have it hanging today. It seemed to work so long as you believe in it. When I was young, I believed in it and poof went my nightmares, now I just think it looks cool. :colgate:

Yes, they do only catch the bad ones. The good ones are smart and go threw the little hole in the center. :content:

Well the sage, frakinscence, and myrhh were incence as well.
And I remember hearing somewhere that dreamcatchers can catch the good dreams you have and give you them later and so on :smile:.

I would just like to post some fun crafts and approaches to enhancing the hole dream experience. There is much information that can be found about these projects on the internet.:happy:

Tea- certain herbal teas are beleived by some to affect a dream, by the desired herbs properties, it is fun and tastey to make homade teas. Just becareful of poisonous or harmful herbs.:smile:

Dream Pillow- Dream pillows are crafted by a desired material, and cloth they can be stuffed with small amulets and desired botanicals, lavender, mugwort, and jasmine is what I like to use. *jasmine increases the chances of attaining an LD.

Even bathing in a desired herbal bath or hanging desired botanicals over a bed.

*when I say desired, I am suggesting the wanted herbs, stones, oils, and trinkets that have a symbolic meaning, metaphysical property, or even physical effect.

I’ll post more fun stuff up soon. :content:

I have a very Nice Double terminated Herkimer Diamond… I like to plae it under my pillow…

I like the idea of inscense… or different scents in the room at bedtime… I try different ones all the time…

I know Im gonna get flamed for this last one… but i like to experiment…and like to keep an open mind… I found something on the internet that I ordered, and just recieved… havent tried it yet… I find the ingredients VERY intersting… go to GOOGLE and type in " DREAMBOOST " …

I hope to try this lastest find starting this week… I plan on using it for 2-3 weeks to evaluate it , and maybe then I will post results…

I don’t think useing any amuets and such helps at all. Lucid dreaming is(as i see it)a talent. Everyone can do it, but different people do it better. i think any positive reports on these products are either false or just a coincidence. try useing some kind of vibrating object and put in on your chest. then when your dreaming, the vibration might make you realize its a dream. Music does not work this well.

Modern metaphysics states that herkimer diamonds are excellent for ld’ing and it being double terminated is all the better because it helps with awarness both spiritual and mental.

Ive got a little gem I found in a feild while walking my dog. Looks like the kind of thing they sell at tourist traps so probebly not a precious stone. :content:

But ive kept it cos I like the look of it. Ill put it next to my bed and hope it has some magic powers/placebo effect. :happy:

I though of making putting a chain threw it and waring it round my neck. Like a symbol of a religion but for my own personal philosophy :universe: . Dunno were to get a drill that pricise though.

Sounds lovely, I beleive objects that have a strong connection with you, and are dear, are strong in magick. Carrying it around with you will really help that connection. Finding things is so mysterious too.