BenDrummin58's SeaHome Party 2006! - LD4All's Largest SD

This seems so rediculously cool. I really really hope this works. God i cant wait!

I’ll start incubating the dream tonight. A small solid white room with one red door in front of me should be easy as cake to incubate. Then I’ll just add my lucidity and it will be time to rock and roll. :smile:

May I also suggest you recruit R3TRO and Freecube as hosts? They are experts.

R3TRO & Freecube are the ones that motivated me and allowed me to create the SeaHome. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I was today in lucid dreaming. (these guys are the ones that started the whole ‘create your own dreamscape’ where you would start your dream out in that spot) Unfortunately, it is to my understanding that they don’t even come here any more…and I am out of contact with them.

If they do happen to pop up here though, it would be nice if they came aboard :smile:

And Contage…I’m afraid I can’t wait either!!
/me goes to sleep just so he can be at his SeaHome.

/me applies as guest :cool:

I believe that I’ve read somewhere from a member on this forum that shared dreams don’t have to be simultaneous. I forgot what thread it was, and who said it; all I can be sure of is that it’s a member who isn’t very active on the forum. They seemed to know a lot about shared dreaming and were experienced with it.

If only I could remember who it was…:ack:

this one?
For anyone who is interested: here is a link to a Dream Incubation topic.

May I ask you why you called it SeaHome?

Cause it’s a home on the sea.

Actually it’s called the SeaHome because it is UNDER the surface of the water. And, most of the walls/ceilings/and floors are made out of glass too…so you can only imagine what the view looks like. There’s always fish and sharks and everything swimming above/below/and to the sides of you. it’s just one of my many definitions of relaxation.

btw thanks for the links to Pedro’s post and the Incubation post. Both added :smile:

This is a great idea… Your sea-home sounds awesome, I can’t wait to see it!! Please sign me up!

To Ben:

Woah we’re going to each have to find 5 or 6 people so far, when the dream starts. We may want one or two more hosts.

To Everyone:

As Ben said, we will all be doing WBTB on the 28th. We need to all start practicing it in advance if we want this party to be succesful.

You can read my article on for assistance. This article covers on how to have a 100% success rate with WBTB. As it says in the article, if you follow the technique to a T, it will work.

Best of luck.

Darxide: That won’t be a problem if everybody is able to incubate a lucid dream themselves. But otherwise…yeah it would be nice to have more hosts.

So if anybody out there who has already joined or who is going to join, and you are feeling confident, please don’t hesitate to sign up as a host :cool: There ARE rewards for doing so!

Also, thanks for the link Darxide, I’m going to put it in main post :content:

Ok…I really need everybody’s timezones before the end of this week, so that I can set a time that is most comfortable for everybody. So if you could, please post back with your current timezone. Thanks :grin:

GMT + 2 here :content:

• 1 I’d say :open_mouth:

(GMT +1:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

that is according to Windows time =X

GMT-3 :cool:

ill sign up as a guest

my time zone is GMT -6

GMT +2 here

GMT +2 For Norway :content:

But daylight saving time makes it +2 right?
And Basilus (France) has +2 too :cool:

At this very moment it’s 1.49 anyway.

Update: I’ve added icons that you may put in your signatures (you do NOT have to if you don’t want to) that are located on the first post at the bottom. Code is there as well. I made them because for one, you can show all of LD4All that you are a part of the first Massive Shared Lucid Dream of LD4All, and two, so that this thread can be heard by all LD4All users lerking around, which will ultimately make this party a lot bigger.

Anyways… the icons right now are kind of…err…pooey; but I will update them to prettier pictures later…AND more icons will be added as well.