Black LD4all T-shirts are here! :D

hey pist :smile: one with your name on will be $10 more, (shipping excluded)

Contact me through PM if you want one. You can pay with paypal for those.

please allow some days for the designing as well.

The previous T-shirt design is temporarily on hold, since I got information that it probably will look bad because they can’t print partial transparancy yet. So to be safe it isn’t for sale until I know it will look good :content:

So, I made a new, simpler version with the logo only, and optional, your forum name. It will be in < brackets > like this, or if you don’t want that, then I’ll leave them out :wink:

If you would like to have one with your name on it, that is $10 more, (+ shipping costs) and please PM me for further details, because I have to order it for you, and design it seperately.

more designs to follow in an unknown timeframe.

[color=darkorchid][b]x_x;; I want one.

But my credit card got cancelled. xP

Yup…good old Pisty decided to overspend. :tongue: [/b][/color]

I would like one if I could afford it…some day, Q, when I’m done the clinic and get some bills paid off, I will definitely be supporting the ld4all store…there are several items I want to purchase and I would like to donate money for the website costs, etc., I just can’t do it right now but I promise I will contribute when I’m able! :content:

How can i take some things if i want to if i’m in greece and don’t have a credit card???None of my family uses one.Although i don’t have enough money i’d love to have some of the things you have.Xmas is coming and i’ll get some money,so i could buy some of the things i want and give some money for the forum.I’ll contact you when i got the money :smile:

I will buy stuff when i’m old enough. When i’m 18. in 4 years time. just wait… keep waiting… are you still waiting? just wait 4 years. then i might get a credit card, and i will buy a t-shirt then.

I added a new black t-shirt design today ^^
check it out: cafepress.com/ld4all.52042167

I should be ashamed of myself for not looking in here earlier. I like the black t-shirts. I always wear something black and I love being in t-shirts. That first one is awesome. I’d put my name on it.

I’d put my username from the forum of course. That second one as a little retro going… nice very very nice touch.

ill definately be buying one of these

phwoar, exchange rates suck. one shirt gonna cost me $50 total.

Thats pretty cool pasquale, once money gets better again.

I know what i need :hurray: