Bringing Objects from Dreams into Reality.

Every once in a while, I have a dream where I find an object. That object varies, but they usually feel they have some importance. Nearing my awakening, I always believe that I can bring that object with me when I wake up. I know that I am about to wake up, so I keep the object close and try to will it with me. When I do actually wake up, I have my hands closed around the object, but then that feeling slowly disappears and I’m not really disappointed that it didnt work. My question is: Does anyone else ever try to bring things back with you?

They say ‘‘Anything you can imagine exist’’.

Well I sure wish I could! Just a small token to remember the trip with :smile:

I’ve heard people say they can still taste things for a few seconds after they’ve woken up from eating something.

Id love to be able to do that! :woo: And keep a collection of keepsakes from each dream :tongue:

it could probably help with dream recall and awareness as well! :content:

Ive experienced waking up after hugging someone in a dream and found myself hugging a pillow or cushion :eek: :shy: Something very hard to explain to people if they see you! :shy:

I would like to bring Flubber into the real world. That would be so cool. Jumping as high as I can without getting hurt.

Some shamans practice bringing “power objects” back to the “real” world with them from their dreams. They are usually small things, feathers, stones, crystals, seeds, etc…

Though that would probably belong in the beyond dreaming section, and I have never attempted to try it myself.

I saw once my black cat in a dream and picked him up, I really wish I could return him to RL from a dream :sad:

For me it’s just the other way round… I wish I could bring a pair of shoes into some of my normal dreams.

I have been holding onto objects while awakening and it feels like I’m still holding it until i move my hand.

I have this annoying sleeping problem, that I can wake up literally in a second and don’t notice I woke up. This often causes me to continue acting on the dream (sleep walking). When I’m holding something in my dream and I wake up, then I can easily spend a minute searching my bed, room and cloths for what I was just holding until I realize I’m awake and was dreaming. Very confusing (and laughable for anyone witnessing it :shy: )