Changing location?

I’m enjoying success these days with finding the characters I seek in a lucid dream (very helpful when interviewing the characters in my books), but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on changing location? The most effective method I’m using is diving through a window, with the expectation of the new location often making it so - but are there any other strategies that people have used?

Also, I haven’t found much of a LD community on Twitter. Is there a Twitter community I’m missing out on?

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

this is interesting. that would be something i want to do too
in one lucid dream i was at college, and I left by getting in the elevator

sit on a toilet and pee

An elevator would definitely work. It would give the brain the time to restructure the new surroundings - thanks for the tip, Rebecca!

1 Like

Spinning, falling backward or going through a window or mirror almost always work.

An elevator wouldn’t work for me; I find that allowing myself to wait for anyone or anything in a lucid dream tends to result in the wait going on way too long and often waking up or losing lucidity before the wait is over. Relinquishing control to a confined space with no visual signs of progress seems like a recipe for failure.