Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part III

Yesterday was the 5th time Morph’s appeared in my dreams now, but still no luck going lucid with CALD. (but I haven’t really been trying lately, just interacting with my MC’s)

XD Haha, very cool… I can’t imagine a keyboard malfunctioning like that-- my keyboards have always been very well-behaved XD I hope that it stays fixed as well, it sounds very frustrating…

And as for your moon XD It sounds so nice XD Very managable… I’m glad! :smiley:
:stuck_out_tongue: So what is the first island like, anyways…?

Hppy lucids!~ ^^~
~Tal

Haha, hello Tribe! Glad to see you’re back! :smiley:
I hope that those classes aren’t just TOO BAD D: sounds frustrating that they’d jump on you like that-- It’s crazy to think you’re my age and attending such things XD

Aria’s been calm, and there’s been much happy Roleplaying-- I added a new character to my roster namerd Serpentus XD He’s worked well at least on one occasion so far ^^~
And I’m really, very, very happy-- CALD has been used enough to have it’s very own acrynym! :smiley: I’m overjoyed XD

So how’s everybody over with you been?
Mandy still ok? XD

~Happy lucids!
Tal~ :3

Wow~! You’re so lucky-- my chars never really pop up that often… I wish they would XD~
I think CALD’s a rather lax technique-- It’s not something pursued night after night XD

Perhaps I should think of something to make it a bit more consistant… thinks

Hee~ ^^ regardless, your mindworld is really rather amazing! Hope CALD works more effectively for you whenever you do decide to try it! ^^~

Happy Lucids!
~Tal :3

Good to see that you’re doing good Talon. Seems like CALD has gotten even more popular…it was popular to begin with lol.

New character…sounds exciting. I want to know more lol. What’s he like? By the way, Mandy is doing well. She has a different job now though. Instead of a full time mental character, she is now the receptionist at my Armonian house where I go to at every dream. She induces my lucids. I incubate a dream at the house, where I go in. She is at the desk and tells me I’m dreaming. I have a new full time mental character. She is very shy and timid. I call her by her real name, but she doesn’t want anyone else to know it. Everyone but me calls her Destiny, which I will also call her here.

But don’t think Mandy has it bad. She loves her new job. She lives in wonderful quarters in my house there. The house looks like a small rock from the ocean surface. From there it extends 300 stories below the surface. I will show you what it looks like from the ocean surface.
By the way, due to the interest everyone showed in my renders ( I got alot of PMs about them), I will show you all thof the steps required in doing it.
First you create the rough ocean and small rock. Notice how rough it looks. I also leave room for the sky.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … utocean.jp g
(Note: It won’t let the “g” be on the end of this link. Add a “g” so the end says “.jpg” to see the picture.
Then I make a seperate image with the rough sky, making sure that they fit together like a puzzle piece.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … hutsky.jpg

Then I combine the rough images, making a rough landscape.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … inghut.jpg
Then I refine it, making it look neater, though still not realistic. I also change the water to a tropical color shade.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … r/2hut.jpg
Then I refine it even further, making it look even neater. It still doesn’t look realistic, though.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … r/3hut.jpg
Then I refine it further still, improving textures and making it look semi-realistic.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … r/4hut.jpg
Then I improve the textures and refine it even more, making it look as realistic as I can currently get it.
i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … orkhut.jpg
That’s the finished work…

I have gotten better at renders since the last time I posted here, and they look more realistic. Still, I am improving, so they will hopefully look even better one day.
That’s the tip of the house, disguised as a rock lol.
See Talon, she lives in a nice place. She loves to get out and see the view. It is quite beautiful lol.

Update: I decided to give the planet a name, Oneiros II. The moon will still be called the sanctuary moon, and the first island now has a ring of mountains\hills around it, except for the beach looking out on the second island.

Btw Tribemaker, it looks like you use Terragen for your renders. Do you?

XD Haha! Sounds lovely- ^^~ I’m glad that Mandy is enjoying her new role-- And Destiny sounds lovely as well :smiley:
Heyhey! Why not submit your creation process in the garden of creation forum? ^^~ I’m sure it would be very popular :D!
I personally couldn’t see the image, I am on a firewalled computer, and the site was labeled hacking and insecure@__a(?)
I’ll try to go have a look, but thanks for sharing! It’s great to hear things are going well ^^~

I’m glad to hear of your wonderful progress! You’re truly a success story in lucid dreaming ^^~ XD~

Happy Lucids!

:3 Great name! I like itvery much ^^~ So-- It’s On-yay-ross two? XD I don’t know how to pronounce it… But why it it 2? ^^~? By the way! The idea of the island being surrounded makes it seem safe and enclosed-- ^^ I like it very much! Hope it doesn’t have too many land-slides :open_mouth:

Sounds cool though! ^^~

Happy lucids!

from Webster’s unabridged third new international dictionary:

Oneir- or oneiro- also onir- or oniro- comb form [Gk oneir- oneiro-, fr oneiros, oneiron; akin to Arm anurj dream] :dream <oneirology>

I believe it is pronounced Oh-Nay-Ros, though I may be mistaken. As for the two, it helps it to sound more like a science-fiction planet. (Yavin IV, Theban II, etc) It’s also there for another reason, but I can’t tell you right now :sad: Sorry.

This topic continues here!! (Part IV)