Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming...CALD part VII

Its okay, I got scribes status (yayyayyayyayayayay! :smile: ) and have already started working on it!

Anyway, after Tsi’leiks random fit of depression upon reading in the character chats that Aiden had indeed not chosen to be one of the Na’vi race, i decided to create a new character, but scince I couldnt find an “essence” for it, i post poned it. 5 minutes later, a girl voice in my head just spontaneously told me I would have a CALD and to go to sleep, just after stating her name was Jessica. I woke up at 3:00 am without setting an alarm or intending to wake up, which leads me to believe I had a lucid, i just dont remember it :sad: . Anyway, in the morning, Jessica told me about her (although very little) and is my newest character (although she doesnt have a last name or a shape yet).

I feel as if I’m really close to visiting Eden in a dream. VERY close.
Last night I had a dream where a camera pan was going across Eden’s motorway. It looked very futuristic, but I can’t exactly remember what it looked like in detail. Maybe my subconscious knows what Eden looks like, maybe it doesn’t…

I haven’t really talked to my characters recently…probably won’t until I finish Eden.

Well, I’m feeling it difficult to even connect with my characters more days than not, so you’re still better off than me. T.T

I must be lucky. My characters initiate conversation with me more often than I do.

@Teraflare: you seem to be thinking that you arent capable of seeing eden, which in turn is prohibiting you from seeing eden. Plus, you definately wont talk to your characters if you keep that belief.

@Wolvendeer: I’m sure theyll turn up soon. just ask them for advice or something, its not as if theyre not there, your simply neglecting to speak to them. Try the character chats to strengthen their talkativeness.

This is a split topic, the next part is Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming…CALD part VIII