Dream Achievement List Project [Participate!]

This project is made for motivation purposes in a fun way.

Newest Achievement Added

Feb 13,

VISIT HERE TO MAKE/EDIT YOUR PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT LIST

FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENTS
Just take these samples and add your own artwork.

Dreamer Scoreboard
ND Achievement LD Achievement

Wyrmfell

AventuradeSueno
Twilight Dreamer[MMO]
Yohanover

‘‘underscore’’:

Most Achieved Achievement

Credits:
Special Thanks to: God
Title & Descriptions: Yohanover
Technical and HTML: Twilightdreamer
Project leading & design:AventuradeSueno

I like it! :woo: Very nice.

Thanks :content: ; i need to convert it to GIF (to eliminate white space).

P.S.
this idea came to me about putting the same achievement but in ‘‘ld version’’ where instead of [color=blue]baby blue[/color], use a [color=red]warmer color[/color] and put some stars… :wizard: :cool:

Ok included the golden version which is when you do it while LUCID.
I know it needs some modificatios but at least that is a good preview of what it will look like. That’s why i need your oppinions-to make it better.

It looks really good, I like it. Perhaps you can put a gun in it, say an M1 Garand or a modern day weapon?

Thanks; well i’m not sure if too much stuff would look good, but still is a good idea to try out.

I’d say you won’t put a gun there. Massive battles may include swords and stones (LOTR type), and may also inlude energy swords (Star wars style).

Keep up the good work!

Yeah it’s true, but anyway thanks.
I think we should put the official achievement list in a thread where no none can post, because i think it would be impossible to post all the achievements in one post.
Instead it will be for copying the achievement only and not for anything else, that way i can put different groups of achievements in different posts.

Oh i just saw the ‘’‘Quest Wings’’ on the avatar and it gave me the idea that we can put the ‘‘spheres’’ on the avatar’s space, sort of like the xbox 360 gamercard. (but instead of the recent games you have played, it would be the last achv you have made.

EXAMPLE:

Edit:
If you notice, my signature contains an avatar achievement, we can implement it to the avatar as if it were a KIN or Wings, BUT there could be only posted the last 5 achievements done.

Oops! i just notice that it doesn’t matter the golden vs. blue color in the illustrations,
after all,the illustrations are gonna be to know description, but you’ll only take the small avatar sphere, so that means that i should put only one illustration per achv. and then make something to the small spheres that distinguish them from LD and ND.

really nicly done :yes: … but i need to get a hold oon LDing back first (alredy did the first step :woot: )

Thanks :smile: , but remember that it doesn’t necesarily have to be an LD achievement, it can be a ND achievement aswell. But i wish you success on your LD Quest. :wink:

Guys, sry for asking this stupid question but what is it that u are doing? :tongue:

We’re making a list of dream achievements w/ illustrations that we all can have in our avatar-it’s for motivation-purposes.

Okieee very nice :content:, but arnt these stuff that u kinda will get when u “earn” it?

i don’t know what you mean ‘‘when you earn it’’, but at least what i think the format will be, is that you simply copy and paste to your signature the achievements you have done(the small ones) [size=150]BUT[/size], :cool: my goal is to have them in your avatar below where the is- let’s just wait to see what the administration says. :wink:

OK The Beta list is FINALLY done :happy: thanks to God, Yohanover,Ang,Twilightdreamer and if someone isn’t mentioned please claim your credit. :tongue:

But on a more serious note
I ASK THE MODS TO REVISE THE PROJECT AND SEE IF THEY CAN INCORPORATE IT INTO THE AVATAR COLUMN.
ANYWAY, I’LL WAIT FOR THE FEEDBACK TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO… :neutral:

P.S.
For Mods/Volunteers(twilight dreamer?):check this, it might be useful for the achvs.
HOTSCRIPTS-TOOLS AND UTILITIES

HotScript can be useful, unless we use the forum system internal mechanisms (The avatar thingie), in which case it will probably be edited from the profile.

What I meant by earning it was that u gotta accomplish a thing to “earn” (get) it. Hope u follow me now :tongue:

i’m not good at that stuff, my department is the graphic design. So your suggestion would be better than mine [to the admin]

Yeah, that is why they’re called achievements. :tongue:, if you achieve X achivement you put that X achievement in your avatar[color-LD B&W-ND].