Dream clock

The LD clock is a topic that isn’t widely discussed among dreamers. In simple terms, it’s the ability to make dream time feel longer than real time. For example, five minutes real time = twenty minutes dream time. Not actually twenty minutes, but we make it feel that way. I’m not an experienced dreamer yet, but this is my biggest goal. How much can we stretch this? Could we make five minutes feel like a year? Could we live entire lifetimes inside of dreams? I suspect that this is very difficult, but if anybody has any stories or techniques, PLEASE SHARE!!!

1 Like

I like this idea!

1 Like

Thanks! Now just to figure out how far I can stretch this. Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to live for what feels like one hundred years in one night?

I think stabilizing LDs could help. You have to trust that your sleeping body/real body is safe in bed, no risk of death or illness, so no subconscious fear pulls you out of sleep. Then try to increase the time frame of the LD, explore, try not to wake up. Say things like “increase lucidity”. Also try to make dreams more vivid, they will feel longer and they will help your subconscious mind be healthier and teach you what you need to do in waking life to be happy and safe!

1 Like

I have the memory that I had dreams where I would wake up and I had spent at least days.
Other times I would nap for just a bit, think minutes, and the journeys were grandiose still. My suggestion towards finding a technique would be to fill your days to the brim with exciting stuff and keep routines that don’t bring you closer to self actualisation out of it as much as our social dopamine minds allow. Make it exhausting and diverse.