Dream Treasure Hunt - flower 💐

I want to bring back this game that was originally invented by our dear legendary @moogle :moogle:

it is a fun way to improve dream recall and dream incubation skills (if you want to deliberately dream of the ‘treasure’)

rules

  • Poster will choose a dream object.
  • First person to dream of object, posts their dream in their DJ and put the link to the dream here
  • They get to choose the next dream object

NOTHING OUTLANDISHLY IMPOSSIBLE PLEASE. :truit:

First object is: butterfly :butterfly:

2 Likes

nobody found a butterfly yet? :peek: I hoped this one would be pretty easy xD
i haven’t had any butterfly dreams myself either.

if you remember a dream with a butterfly, come claim your prize (that is: you have the honor of naming the next target to hunt for)

I saw a real butterfly this morning and thought of this thread…

Sadly, no dream butterflies yet.

1 Like

I like this game :fire:

I’ll try

1 Like

a remarkable lack of butterflies in dreams. maybe i have to set it as a goal in the LD challenge hahaha

well, I did it xD became lucid and just created a butterfly to get this topic moving. hahaha

dream is here :butterfly:

now i realise that i’m still the only one posting in this but i’ll try to make the next treasure hopefully easier.

Next treasure: rain :droplet:
(either seeing an individual raindrop or it’s raining in your dream)

good luck!

As luck would have it:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/susans-dreams-part-8/79888/7

If I get to pick the next object: a flower (or bunch of flowers, etc)

1 Like

awesome! yes, you get to pick the next treasure now!

so, next treasure: a flower (or bunch of flowers, etc) :bouquet: