Dream 'Treasure' Hunt: baby šŸš¼

Last nightā€™s dream sent me on vacation with my ex-girlfriend. We were swimming along a river :swimming_man:

For the next object Iā€™ll give you something super easy: dream journal :notebook:

1 Like

lol, that will be a fast one

Itā€™s kind of funny because itā€™s only context that makes it so easy. If you were playing this game with regular people, maybe nobody will ever dream of something strange like a dream journal. Most people probably never even saw one in real life.
Here however, a colourful and mixed bunch we are from all over the world, something special and strange like a dream journal is what we have in common and most of us dream about, too :content:

Iā€™ll start thinking about the next object already, because like you said, the current one shouldnā€™t take very long. Itā€™s in the spirit of the treasure hunt not to find your own object though, right?

1 Like

You can do it for fun and post here but not change the object. Also you could use your journal for current quest Animated Communication. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just gave me an idea: maybe I will animate my dream journal! Then I can have recursive loops by asking ā€œTell me what I will write into you after waking up?ā€œ

The correct answer would be that I asked it this question and it replied that I asked it this question and it replied that I asked it this questionā€¦ And maybe the dream will melt down :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got itā€”saw a dream journal in this morningā€™s dream. Sitting under my pillow, as usual.
March 10, 2021

Iā€™ll say the next one will be a pen! :pen:

2 Likes

I had an FA this morning in which I was writing down my dreams. I remember for sure that I used my normal DJ pen for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Next prize: noodles :ramen:
(Pasta also counts, in case youā€™re that kind of person that likes to distinguish)

4 Likes

@Marvin read my dream from yesterday and seemed to indicate that the pool noodle I dreamt about may qualify for the noodles :ramen: prizeā€¦ Soā€¦ since he picked that item for the current hunt objective I guess it counts, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

In that caseā€¦ the next objective should be for a gemstone of some kind. As long as itā€™s shiny, it counts! :gem:

2 Likes

So easy to forget this. So an aid to inspiration.

2 Likes

If the plastic gemstones in my dream last night count (they were shiny, just plastic :lol:) I choose the next object to be a crayon!

3 Likes

I almost forgot about the treasure hunt! Just the other day I remembered this topic and found I had trouble to recall what the prized item even is. For those who feel like me, hereā€™s a bump :nodnodwinkwink:

1 Like

it has been a while. donā€™t think I have ever had a crayon in a dream.

If we are still looking, finally drew with a crayon! It was tough, I tried incubating that for weeks and never remembered. https://community.ld4all.com/t/surrealistic-dreams/75585/23?u=surrealistic

Is instrument too general an item to hunt for? Stringed instrument maybe?

4 Likes

I think both can work. Letā€™s try stringed instrument first and if nobody finds one, we can loosen the scope a little.

Got it!
Had mused to myself when I saw this if a piano would qualify as a stringed instrument, since thatā€™s the most common instrument in my dreams, but had my fiddle in my ND, which is certainly a stringed instrument.

Didnā€™t have many other objects in my dream and sheet music seems a bit difficult, so for the next object how about a phone? :tongue:

2 Likes

I was using my phone in my dream last night. I wouldā€™ve thought phones would show up in dreams much more often!
ā€œHighway and Seashore.ā€ January 09, 2021

How about a camera for the next one? :camera:

3 Likes

Got it! Waterfall next!

3 Likes

visual aid and bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found a waterfall! Actually over a week ago but I thought it would be a new treasure by now.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/surrealistic-dreams/75585/28?u=surrealistic

Next a bird?

3 Likes

Iā€™m feeling like bumping this one because I already forgot what the treasure was :joy:

1 Like