Drugs in dreams

A bit, ruaicles, but you’ve described LSD a bit more closely. Or rather it seems like you’ve described mushrooms as you think mushrooms ought to feel.

I tried taking ecstasy in an LD once, and it felt like a massive, permanent headrush. A few months later I actually did take ecstasy and it felt completely different. Now when I take ecstasy in my LDs it feels correct :wink: …so in my experience, you can certainly experiment with drugs in your dreams, but if you haven’t actually done them IRL it won’t feel the same. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t still be fun, though–I’ve shot heroin in my LDs before just to see what would happen, even though I wouldn’t ever take it while awake.

Coincidentally, WorstNightmare, both alcohol and caffeine are more harmful and have caused more deaths from accidental overdose and misuse than every other illegal drug in existence combined. They aren’t particularly stellar in the “positive effect” category either, especially when compared to non-addictive, physically nondamaging substances such as LSD or mushrooms. While I’ll acknowledge that there is no drug out there that is perfectly safe, on a comparative scale alcohol is the least safe drug there is, and caffeine’s no angel either. Perhaps we ought to ask you why you would consider taking such dangerous substances for such a weak return?

Just a thought, thanks for listening…

Harlequin

Harlequin wrote,

Caffeine? :eh:

I was referring to the both of them together, and mainly to alcohol, but yes–caffeine can and does kill, and it does cause some serious health problems at relatively low doses.

Harlequin,

Listen, I’ve been injecting caffeine into my eyeball every day for the last 20 years with no ill effects (besides a sore eyeball) so, I am going to have to respectfully disagree. :tongue:

I had one LD where I was offered to smoke weed. It was offered by a man dreesed in black, with black sunglasses. I took it- despite the liitle voice in my head saying no to take it… Took one puff and my lucidity faded away. :grin:

Oops! I meant to say drinking caffeine every day for twenty years. I should never post before I’ve had my coffee! :tongue:

I had this dream where there was a giant truck loaded with weed, and i smoked some but it was nothing like how it feels in real life. Instead it felt the way i would picture acid feeling. I was viewing myself from above and first person at the same time and everything around me was changing colors. Weird

I’ve ahd a few dreams where i have taken drugs.

One was a lucid dream it was really strange. It was very similar to the drug in waking life(for anyone interested it was LSD).

I have also smoked in my dreams, which also has very similar effects to waking life.

ive taken drugs in dreams…but not any drugs that exists in real life. it felt so out of this world!!! one time when i smoked some mushroom-powder like thing it felt as my bodey were imploding (as the visually) it was very very weird. if you have good dreampowers you dont have to take anything but it helps the mind to pshysically take something…

Last night I took loads of pills in a dream, it was nothing like real life…but it was still cool, I just got really hyper. Actually, later in the dream I went to the toilet, but I seemed drunk, maybe my head just got mixed up and the pills made me drunk instead of WOOOOOOHHH-pilling( :confused: :cool_laugh: )

I’ve had loads of dreams where I get weed, but I think I’m already stoned in them, cos it’s always wierd little flashy creatures that give it me. Last time it was metal oil eating spiders and bats with really big feet.

one had a LD where my mate came up to me with this HUGE joint and lit it, we lay in this undergrowth stuff and the effects were were much the same if not better than in RL.
very weird experience and was even worried when DCs like my teachers and parent appeared as to wether or not they would punish me in RL.

damn theres alot of you that never did drugs

you should really give it a chance

Drugs are awsome! :content:

/
hear-hear!!

“what are they?” :confused: “They look like” :eek: “omg” :happy: “you got me” :grin: “I LOVE YOU!” :cool_laugh: “ok, here goes” :neutral: :smile: :wink: :content: “wahay!!!” :tongue: :eek: :wiske: :eh: :cool: “that was fun” :help:

…oooooooooooooooookay then…

I dream about smoking and drinking all the time. Some are semi-lucid, but some aren’t. I don’t do either in real life but I must admit, it’s pretty damn neat smoking in a dream and not having to wake up with cancer! Don’t have any problem with DUI’s in dreams either :wink:

I dreamt last night about something dirty and also a bit about drugs. But actually I can’t remember much about it :bored: I guess it was about marihuana.

It’s a shame that the two drugs that are the most harmful to your body are the two that are legal.

i have experiencet alcohol in my dreams (non lucid)
and te effects were wery strong

in walking life i haved smoke mary many times but not in dreams

and its true it not addictive or dangerous
im not sugsestin you people to try it but just for informating

good english :content:

Just recently I’ve been having a few dreams on the topic of drugs. I can’t really relate them to any experience in RL (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it), so I’m just assuming they were based on movies and other whimsical infliuences. I guess it’s hard to avoid hearing of them these days.

The effects are always pretty much the same, too, no matter what I take.

I have quite a few dreams where I buy drugs from people on the street. Which is something I can never do cause I’m too much of a coward to find out where to get the stuff. I have also had dreams where I drink, I don’t really feel intoxicated, but sometimes it has a certain effect on my dream where I will blame really weird dream like situations on me drinking. Heh.

The other night I had a dream in which I drank in it. Then later in the dream I layed on the floor and had a lucid dream. I would have thought it was weird that I was laying on the floor…only I thought I was just intoxicated and had to lay down there. If only I didn’t drink in my dream, I might have realized I was in a dream rather than trying to have a WILD while I was already dreaming. It was really strange though, when I closed my eyes, I saw HI.

Druggies!! haha
yea, i’ve smoked weed many times in dreamworld, and it is just like being high, if not better and more vivid.
also, i’ve eaten mushrooms (they’re always weird neon colors in my dreams, and taste sweet, unlike real shroomers) but i dont really trip like in real life. thats about alll i’ve done. but i’ve had some BEAUTIFUL LD moments that feel like pure ecstacy (just want to say, i’ve never done X. screw that stuff)