Drugs in dreams

If you’re gonna try that, you may want to design a drug that makes you realize that you’re dreaming. It may be a nice shortcut to lucidity.

I had a weird dream – I popped an ecstasy pill than saw a preview for scary movie 4

Mimic, there was a very recent thread about exactly the same subject. I’ll merge the both.

I find it kind of alarming that so many of you have done drugs IRL. :neutral:

Before Ive ever been introduced to LD ing Ive had many dreams where I felt the effects of being high. It seems so real in the dream almost to the point of when I would awake I felt as if i should still be stoned. :eek:

But as far as weed and LD s go. For me, it makes WILDS ten times easier. I dont know what it is about it, but i can take any feeling and multiply it and concentrate on it ten times better. Therefore throwing me into dream world faster than any soberdom. who knows

[color=red][/color]

[color=red] but a lot of people also find that using it makes their recall go weak therefore reducing the chance of recalling any LDs! [/color]

lol those are the kids that are anti weed and listen to the cops when they say it destroys your brain, rots your mind, makes you homeless, and kills any ability to get a job

well, I am against the anti-drug people, but it’s true weed destroys your brain, like alcohol, like hard drugs. I drink alcohol most saturdays, and get drunk in most of them.
The trick is to control how much do you drug/drink. There’s nothing bad (for me) in smoking a joint now and then to entertain.
Just my thoughs

No not just them, I can’t even smoke pot anymore cause it makes me so paranoid, Scr*w remembering dreams I’m busy trying not to have a heart attack…off topic a little but btw weed can do all that stuff in a way…if you are born with a tendancy towards addiction. It’s more like you spend all your time smoking and never get off your butt, I’ve seen it happen, but it’s not too often that someone with an addiction sticks to just pot, but it does happen, and yeah it does make you stupid but how long that lasts after you quit idk…

:tulip: LOL… I had a dream once where this huge monster had a huge blunt. It must have been at least 3ft. thick and 4 ft. long.

Ive never done any kind of drug in real life. unless you include alcohaul. But in a dream once a guy stabbed me with a heroin needle, and I got high in the dream. but I guess my brain didnt know what to make being high feel like, so I just got really really dizzy and tired. it kinda sucked really.

I had drug-related LD a day ago. Here is quote from my DJ (see it for full story :wink: ).

I often have dreams about drugs but not using the drugs. Last night I had one involving me looking for some weed to stuff into a cupcake and eat(but I never found the weed) and a few days ago I had a dream where my sister had a box full of cigar leaf and some weed on top saying I would get in trouble for it

Pancra “weed destroys your brain”
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. You know for a fact that is not true.
First of all Mary jane is an herb, not a drug. second, it is all about mind over matter. Its about will power, maturity. Those who get amotivational syndrome or just down right lazy its because they lack the will or care to resist those effects. If they get addicted its because the allow themselves. Mary affects everyone in a different way. You can think for yourself that it can destroy your brain but don’t go around saying stuff that is obviously a fabrication.
smokes a spliff to calm down

as for using drugs in my dreams, i am usually not the user but i certainly am around them. There’s always somebody drinking some beers, smoking Jane, snorting a line, popping pills or shrooms. I am more often around the substances than taking them. I’ve only smoked a few times in my dreams, in contrast to the chimney i am in RL. HAHA!!
Also a few occassions when i was drinking, nothing serious tho.
And i never feel any different or have the dream distort somehow, so i don’t see the purpose in doing any of them, its just a tease and i get all anxious when i wake up.

I took LSD in a dream once. I’d never had it before, so my brain just sort of made it up. Certain colors would really stand out, and objects tended to “breathe”. It was cool.

I would Certainly do drugs in my lucid dreams. Drugs without the fysical bad side-effects :slight_smile:

Hmm. Had to check in my deam diary this one, and there isn’t much, but once I woke up appearantly after “finally giving up and trying marijuana” (never done it IRL) with a weird shivery feeling all over the back, near my spine. I know, this has nothing to do with RL marijuana effects, but that’s how my subconscious handled it.

@YourWorstNightmare: There is a nice discussion about drugs and reasons for doing them in the lab. There’s drugs in the title of the topic/experiment too, shouldn’t be hard to find. Take a look at it.

Topic merged

Okay, so I used to smoke marijuana, but I haven’t in almost 3 months now.
Anyways, last night I recall quite a few vivid ND’s, one of which I got really stoned in. I even remember telling people I hadnt smoked since December 13th (which was wrong, and I cant figure out yet why that date was in my subconcious).
Regardless, it was great! It felt just like it does in RL, except when I walked I stumbled around a bit drunkenly.

Has anyone else done drugs in a dream before?
How about in an LD?

I wonder what it would be like if in a LD I tried a drug I havent in RL, I guess my subconcious would just make me feel like what I assume that drugs effect is.

My first LD I had I smoked weed, but only a hit. It felt as real as ever though. Wish I coulda smoked more :content:

I also found out about Lucid Dreams from a website about the cultivation of marijuana. :tulip:

do you still get the munchies if you get lit in your dream lol