Ever been shot?

I have never been shot in a dream but once I was in a theater and a lady shot my best friend 3 times in the leg. It was an awful sensation, seeing my best friend being shot…

I got shot fairly often when i was younger. The time that stands out the most was whan i was in a parking lot and got shot 5 times in the chest. I crawled up to him and he put the 6th into my head. All of a sudden i seen myself on an autopsy table, the corrinor pronouned me dead then i woke up. :woah:

I’ve been shot once. Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale shot me in the head. It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt. My body became so completely relaxed. Then I woke up in some reception somewhere (heaven?) where tall paople with green heads and white space-sute-thingies walked around. And there were Armour and health regeneration-things from Half Life 2 on the walls. Strange. But man, being killed in a dream is the best thing I’ve ever felt. Kinda strange.

i’ve been shot in ND. I was actually in a war or smthn, cause i had read a war book before going to sleep. So i got shot… twice. First in my hand, but i kept fighting, then i got a deadly shot… but i wasn’t afraid of deadh! :open_mouth: That was amazing.

I was shot several times in a ND last night :eek: I could feel how each bullet entered my body and how they traveled inside me. Luckily it wasn’t that painful, mostly just very uncomfortable. After that I woke up :bored:

I was shot in a dream, but I have already posted the dream 2 other places on this forum :sad: , but what the heck, I’ll share it here too…

I was up late and my mom was sleeping on the couch
I was waiting for a movie to start and my mom, even though she was asleep, told me I couldnt whatch the movie because it was bad and she would find out if I whatched it when she woke up. She said I shouldnt stay up late and along with her other warnings, she kept telling me to lock the door. She warned me that someone would break in. I continued arguing with her and the inevitable happend… someone broke in, and at this point in the dream I took the point of view of the man, and he shot me. I died and I woke up.

I’ve been shot on the leg in a dream before, I think I was trying to flee a hostage situation. The strangest thing was the pain followed me around all day, I walked around with a limp.

This happened me many years ago, before I dreamed my first luciddream… I was just walking around, and then two guys started to shoot me, I was hit in the the head, and I was falling down to the ground. I was still alive, but couldn´t move. They where saying stuff like, “haha, let´s wait here, she can´t move anyway!” It´s was quite scary when they where walking towards me… Then I woke up.=S

I’ve been shot a few times. I don’t understand nearly everyone disliking being shot. It’s so cool. One time I was in trouble I ran around the corner of a house and there was a group of army guys. I got shot 3 times in the heart. It has a very comforting feel to it. I woke up (in my dream) on a few large cushions inside the house.

If/When I have a lucid dream I think I’ll just shoot myself if I start slipping out. Better make the most of it.

well i have been shot an dive also shot.i been shot wiht a rifle and a shotgun and lets see wut else alot of stuf well by by

I’ve been shot countless times (stabbed, hit, etc…I fight a lot in my dreams).

Anyway, there’s a funny story from my childhood. When I was around 10 or so I was sleeping over at a friend’s house. In my dream, I was fighting a group of people, and ended up getting shot. In real life, I actually had a nosebleed (I had a lot of those as a kid for some reason) and half-asleep, I was going around the house saying “I’m Shot! I’m Shot!” My friend’s mom was briefly concerned, then realized what was going on. I got all cleaned up and went back to sleep…

Wow, I’m really, honestly surprised so many people have been shot. I’ve had my fair share of violent dreams myself, but they never seem to include guns (and at any rate, I seem to be lucky enough never to be on the receiving end of any other weapon either).

Usually in my fighting dreams I end up fighting in some weird martial arts style, punching and kicking. Once or twice I threw ordinary objects at people which exploded like grenades, but that’s as far as it’s ever gotten.

The most violent of all my dreams, though, happened to be getting chased by a swordsman wielding a huge curved scimitar. I was unarmed as usual, but once I realised he was going to keep chasing me down no matter how cunningly I hid, I fought back anyway. Luckily I had some very useful magic powers in this dream, so I defeated him. But it still wasn’t very nice to be hunted by a guy with a whoppingly huge sword.

Ive been shot a couple if times in my dreams. Once I was in school and I got shot in my stomach didnt feel anything just had a hole in me and I turn to my brother who was in the class a coupke of rows away and say “Look I got shot,” holding my shirt up and wispering so the teacher wouldnt yell.

The other time I was in a car in Detroit and some guys came up and shot my foot. I felt a little tingle in that one.

I’ve been shot in a few dreams and it acually hurt. but i found after i woke up the gun shots were just me hitting something in real life. for example, if i got shot on my hand in the dream i really just hit my hand in real life!

been shot at least once. the only one i can remember now though is one time i was playing UT in my dreams. a cool ctf match. i had the flag, but took a bullet. the strange thing is that i didnt feel a thing. i just ended up on the floor looking at myself from a few inches away. kinda like an obe. only this wasnt. it was just like in games, where your viewpoint moves to show your dying body. then i woke up. only bad thing about that dream was that i didnt get to cap the flag…

other than that i have shot various guns in my dreams, but i always miss, which i would never do irl. i am a good shot. i wont always hit the bullseye, but i will always hit my target. i even fired a portable railgun once. with a good 3 seconds to aim it. and still i missed!

I’ve never been shot but I have died before. One dream messed me up because it was so real. I was on a wet road on a this rural highway in NY state and I was sitting in the front seat of a car with my younger sister and my yougest son, no one was driving and we hit one of those old fashion stone bridges and the car exploded. We went through this ball of fire and all I could think was “I’m dead but it doesn’t hurt, weird” left me feeling depressed for days

Yes. Infact I was shot last night. I tried to escape the pursuers but slipped in mud. Lieing there hopelessly they approached, and riddled me with bullets from their uzi’s.

I was paralysed and said to myself: “this is it, I’m dead”. The soft mud swallowed me and thoughts of revenege entered my mind. I woke up slowly and calmly a few minutes later from the darkness.

I don’t recall being shot in my dreams. I remember an odd dream from two perspectives where I was both sniper and soldier, crouching in the mud feeling my own bullets shooting over my head. I’m very rarely the subject of my dreams or even in them at all. Very much an NPC :tongue:
The most painful thing I’ve ever had done to me in a dream was a bizarre motorcycle ride through a PACKED island community. For no real reason I was blowing along the streets on this dirt bike and suddenly I twisted and came off it, slamming along the road into the back of a bus. There may have been someone chasing me, I don’t remember. Oddly it didn’t hurt that much, but it was more the fact I was thinking “I’m gonna die here” as I bounced down the road.

Once in a lucid dream I was shot and just let the person shoot me but I woke up anyway.

i saw me and few friends on a dirt road we were smokin pot…suddenly 3 big guys stepped at us, they were wearing bling bling chains and black hats…one dude shot my friend, he was wounded and started to crawl to an endless corn field, i said “whooooooooaaaa” bout the shot, it seemed that the guy didnt liked it, he grabbed my shoulder and shot me straight to the head…i woke up remembering the whole dream (got it written down) i saw a dark red hole…like the moment when the bullet entered my head. Scary dream