Ever been shot?

I got shot my the Terminator the night I saw that movie (a looooong time ago). The cool thing was that I died! I could see my body on the ground, he had shot me 3 times in the head. For the rest of the dream I got to float around as a ghost. It was pretty cool.

I’ve been shot some time ago.

(actually this is my last recall… :sad: )

I’ve never been shot, but I’ve been choped in half. It was scary even though it didn’t hurt. I’m pretty sure It would be better in lucid dreams, but I’m not sure. Never tried lucid suicide. :shrug:

DUNE!!!

Who said that! me? nah, you must be dreaming…

im also sure i saw the word DUNE in thsi forum but now ive lsot it in just a page of txt :cry:

Pav did? 3 posts above you?

“I’m son of Baron Harkonnen (ugly evil man from Dune)”

I recall a bad one (off-topic, perhaps?) in which i was escaping from the head terrorist in Die Hard (the first one, with the scyscraper building) then i was lying on my back and he used a silver ball(?) and zapped me, obliterating my body, so only my spirit remained. Then i was thinking about how mom would react now that i’m dead.

I dreamt I was shot in the palm of my hand once. It felt similar to clicking the gas lighter (you know the ones that just create a spark with friction) against my skin which I’ve often done in RL.

I got shot last night, its what spawned my first (at least recently) lucid dream! I was a soldier, killed like 4 guys and one girl was left and i ran out of ammo, she shot me in my throat but it felt like a blow drier… lol

I get shot an stabbed by people evry so often. It doesn’t hurt its more like a tickle, I always just laugh at them and they get scared and run off.

I just had a dream last night where i was shot in the right side of my neck. Everything from the guy aiming the gun to being shot was entirely vivid and clear. When he shot i immediatley felt a sort of blunt shock and cold feeling and i lost consciousness. The whole ordeal lasted maybe 6-10 seconds. Usually i don’t feel pain in dreams, but this one was a bit different.

I just go shot the other day. I was shot in the hand, my right hand to be exact. It wasn’t painful until I looked at my hand and saw what it looked like.

I dreamed a dream this year about many persons that had gun, I was afraid of dying, someone shot me in the heart I can’t remember any pain, I knew I was going to die but know I wasn’t afraid any more and I would find out what happened when you died then I woke up

I shot in a dream, not with a bullet, but with an arrow. In the dream I was tied at the wrists, nude and suspended from above, my toes barely could touch the floor but not enough to make myself move. There was a spot light on me and the surrounding area was completely dark. I heard a swishing noise and from the distance I could see an arrow sppeding toward me. It was moving very fast, but at the same time I perceived it as slow enough to follow due to hightened awareness. There was nothing I could do to get out of the way, I knew it was going to hit me. It didn’t hurt but I could feel the pressure as it penetrated a few inches below my navel. I could feel the increasing pressure on my skin till it broke through, then I could feel it punching through my abdominal muscles. Then I could feel some intestines squeeze out of the way and others were punctured, then it came to a stop. Great! now how am I going to get that arrow out of me, I was tied up and had this arrow embedded several inches in my stomach. As i breathed and flexed my muscles, I could feel the point and shaft moving around inside me. Then I woke up.

OMG! Thats Horrible!

Welcome Mekkler!!

Those are the one of the suckiest dreams. I’ve been stabbed and felt as you described your injury. I would wake up grasping the area, checking to see if it really happened.

Hmm, yea I have been shot a few times in dreams. Never felt pain, just registered that I was hit.

The only time I have ever felt pain was when I was stabbed in the gut one time. :cry:

Since I’m lucid dreaming it’s not really suicide since I know it can’t really hurt me. But it is really fun to look around for some sharp object, there always seems to be one, like a long thin screwdriver. I place the point against my stomach and slowly push it in. It doesn’t really hurt but feels strange as the point breaks through and slides inside. It’s really fun, I’ve done it lots of times.

Once I was shot in a dream. When I woke up, terrified, I discovered my sheets were all cevered in blood. Aparently, I had a nosebleed while sleeping.

Now imagine my face when I turned on the light, feeling that imaginary bullet pain in my chest and saw blood everywhere.

I don’t think I’ve ever been shot. But I have been killed many times :tongue: Once a killer-guy came to my room and slit my wrists. And then I was dropped into the sea with a coffin. I drowned. And…I’ve been poisoned too.

I wonder where these dreams come from :happy: