Fav thing to do in a LD?

Holy crap! now THAT’S a good idea. Tekken or Halo, anyone? :spinning:

I’ve only had 1 LD. I tried to fly but I couldn’t. In my next ones I want to:

1. Try flying Neo style(like in Matrix Reloaded)
  2. Walk through objects, walls
  3. Conjure up Jessica Alba or Jennifer Aniston

I used to play halo for xbox a lot, and I had dreams I was master chief playing multiplayer, kind of a waste of dream if you ask me, unless you are lucid of course :cool:. I forgot, I have never experiment with walking through mirrors or walls yet. It seems whenever I realize I’m dreaming all I can think of is flying, and getting girls :eh:.

I havent had any LDs yet but when i get one i would like to try:

• Beeng god, doing god stuff
  • Try drugs or get drunk
  • Star in a movie
  • Try to kill someone, just to see if icould get away with it.
  • Clone myself
  • Go into otherpeoples bodies, and screw around with em
  • Go into a cartoon world like the simpsons.
  • Get a lucid dream… hopefully withingthe next few months!

Thanks, you gave me some good ideas! I wanna go into other people’s bodies and mess around, as well as clone myself that would be cool lol.

I was in a forest one time and ate some mushrooms off the floor. That was freaking WEIRD. Talking to animals is pretty cool. I remember riding this big black bull once. His name was bob and we were talking, i forgot about what. I was on his back running thru this neighborhood and he saw someone through their window in their kitchen eating a hamburger. We jumped smashing thru their window and he stabbed the person thru the chest with his huge horn.

Outch :eek:

did you plan for the bull to do that?? thast mean… :neutral:

The most amazing thing i did in a lucid dream was fly from the earth to outer space(as suggested by this site)…, it was really safe… and i think it lead to astral projection, cuz while i was in space looking all around me and seeing all these stars, i opened my eyes and saw my celing,. and i heard this loud beeping noise in my ears,. and i felt like there was a few strings attatched to my pack and they were pinching as if the strings were pulling down,. i got scared and i saw everything like i was sinking back into my body…then i woke up

Cool, I’ve yet to try OBEing in my lucid dreams, but first I wanna try some of the fun things listed in this post.

I like To:

1. Jump real high and do flips ond what not.

2. Talk to dream characters.

3. Go into peoples houses and see what they are doing.

I also want to go on a roller coaster in a LD, see if it is just as fun, maybe better.

I would love to

A) Jump through a mirror and go to another world. It happened in a normal dream but all that happened was My legs didn’t fully go in and I was in some small black box.

B) Talk to a DC and start asking weird questions and hear his answers.

C) To something like anger Mike Tyson and then fly away.

D) Guns and explosions.

E) Sex Of Course!|)

F) Re-enact some scenes from The Matrux and Lord Of The Rings. Also my favourite game Final Fanatsy 8

Sex, while flying, and eating chocolate. Although, is there such a thing as TOO much pleasure? :tongue:

Hmm, not that I know of. Go for it :cheesy:!

Hello, these are my aims:

Increase Lucidity (using voice commands)
Walk through walls
Fly
Fly while going through walls
Inspect dream world
Inspect a dream charecter(s)
Love/sex
Increase dream length
Fly at super hight speeds
Morth dream scenes
Change an object
Ask for an object I want
Apperiate object in fin-air
Transformation/Animorthinmg (Animal)
Change dream scene to cartoon world
Take over DC’s bodies
Check dream reality accuracy
Tell a common DC that he’s fake to see reaction
Freeze time, to inspect that moment
Self cloning
Talk to God or the dead (I’m not sure I can face up to talking to the dead)
Piss someone off
Use dream world to learn (Practice etc)
Read a million words per second
Super awrness
Super pleasurable sex (I’m might try this early)
Get over inertia when flying (If any)
See my spirit guide
Shared dream
Shared dream with cat
OOBE
Remote viewing on a wide screen TV
Try to getting my RL body to move
Try other stuff

Well. Theres my list :happy: I want to practly do it in order.

Technodreamer :cool:

wow technodreamer I will put that into my favorites list! Nice list to get some ideas off!

JJJ

Well, I’ve flown before… I also want to meet my spirit guide… And just looking around can be cool; there’s some neat scenery in the dreamworld :content: Talking to DC’s sounds neat. I also want to try shapeshifting, and like many others, re-enact some scenes from my favorite movies. :grin:

I also would like to try:

Moving objects in dreams using my mind
Meeting forgien people to prove I know the langauge
Super super sex

Technodreamer :cool:

Phew I’m glad I’m not the only one who keeps thinking of dream sex… :gni:

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to fly. I’d imagine getting three wishes like, from a genie, and the first thing I’d wish for was flying…
The second wish would be “I wish that I can wish anything”. Little would I know, that many many years later I would learn about lucid dreaming, and that there IS a way to fly and to do anything…

I’ve always been a big fan of fantasy and science-fiction. So things I’d do in my LD (if I ever get a full one…)

• Magic. Levitating, invisibility, flying, changing into something or someone else (like an animal or shapeshifting), teleportation (hey, through the spinning-and-go-to-other-location technique!), walking through walls, being immortal, freeze time, super-strength… yeah, basically anything you can think of happening.
  • It’s been said before - re-enacting favorite bits of a movie or book. As an anime and game fan this would also include being in an anime or videogame myself… for me this would be Final Fantasy, for example. ^^
  • Of course, I’d want to fly, but what would be much greater would be to grow wings… huge, feathery, angelic wings, and THEN fly. ^___^
  • Did I mention sex? Uh… yeah, I think I did. :tongue:
  • Overcome certain fears. With my fear of heights/vertigo, creepy insects and more things like that… LD would be excellent therapy. Although I think I’d prefer doing happier things. ^^
  • Showing off. This would be doing stuff like, flying around at school, impressing old bullies or people I don’t like, saving the world from a terrible threat by showing off super-powers… (yeah, I watch too much anime… XD)
  • Experiment with shared dreaming…
  • Going to the movies and stepping into a movie screen.
  • Going into my computer monitor and fly through the internet/virtual reality. (Think the Matrix, or coding, virtual reality… sort of a ‘digital’ world with transparent buildings and roads and lights… imagination goes crazy)
  • Grow things. Like flowers, trees… creating an entire city or landscape from scratch.
  • Meeting famous people for lunch ("Hey there Mel (Gibson)! How are the kids? :grin: )
  • Forcing the bus and/or train to be there ON TIME for once. I’ve had so many dreams of transport going awfully wrong… I have to fix that!
  • Fly to the moon and back.
  • Walk on water :cool_laugh:
  • Control the weather
  • I think I said sex already, right? :biggrin:

WOW, Technodreamer those are all things that sound very exciting to try. Most of them I haven’t yet but thought about. Hmm, one thing I think would be fun would be to turn invisible, and walk into somebody’s house and spy on them (maybe there’s a few girls in the house?) :wink:.

i like to go spy on my friends and stuff…even thou its not real life lol