Find the Codon which Matches Your Birthdate

Well I’ve been meaning to reply to these posts, but my internet isn’t working at home for the next day or two, so i’m at university computers.

thankyou Stormthunder for picking up on the error!)

• yes there is no such thing as Harmonic 70, only Harmonics 1 to 65
  • and in terms of the kin, only Kin 1 to 260.

Something definitely went wrong. Would you mind telling me your date of birth, so I can find out where the problem is?

I’ve got more to add as far as understanding the significance of the Codon that came up, but I’ll share that later.

Nick

20th May, 1985. :smile:

I guess i’ve nothing to lose.

Greetings! You are Kin 169: Red Cosmic Moon!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 43

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

Yes and i’m with those that don’t understand,since i have not read much about dreamspell.Just know the basic !!!

I had the same problem :help:

Greetings! You are Kin 270: White Planetary Dog!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 68

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

“Broken Images”
:confused:

edit* My date of birth is July 2, 1987

Hi guys!

Thanks for including your birthdates. That really helped. The problem has now been fixed. Check out the decoder, for the latest feature addition… - it now shows you the other kin which are part of your Harmonic.

Greetings! You are Kin 57: Red Overtone Earth!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 15
Kin 57 Kin 58 Kin 59 Kin 60

I don’t understand this at all.

Greetings! You are Kin 10: White Planetary Dog!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 3

Kin 9 Kin 10 Kin 11 Kin 12

Very Intresting :cool: Although, somewhat hard to read :wink: (probably just a crappy monitor tho)

Okay. So the way I reflect on the meaning of the Codon and Rune which show up for my birthdate:

A • Firstly I look at the name of the Codon.

Traditionally, in the I.Ching oracle this hexagram (the pattern of six broken/unbroken lines) is known as “Meng” or “Youthful Folly”.

That interpretation is very relevant to what I’m doing right now actually. In my ordinary life, I’m also studying to be a primary school teacher.

You can find an interpretation of your Codon, by looking at this table here, and clicking on the number for your Codon.

members.ozemail.com.au/~ddiamond/table.html

B • Then I look at the UR rune
The UR Rune seems to have more visual meaning - it’s got a unique shape, and also a unique colour (red)

Valum Votan calls the 8 coloured sets of UR Runes, “galactic brainwaves”. I think of each of Rune, as providing a unique function that our DNA can call upon. Just as our DNA might code for hair colour, physical appearance, etc, there are other latent “programs” concerned with the growth of spiritual galactic consciousness on Earth.

By exploring this material - we are in the preliminary stages of making these programs conscious!

Since there is little in the way of interpretations available for the UR Runes online, I suggest a dream incubation. Visualise the UR Rune for your birthdate - and it’s name. Call upon your dreams to give form to what it’s activation means to you personally.

C • Finally I look at the other kin which share the same codon

[kin=121] Kin 121: Red Self-Existing Dragon
[kin=122] Kin 122: White Overtone Wind
[kin=123] Kin 123: Blue Rhythmic NIght
[kin=124] Kin 124: Yellow Resonant Seed

So if there are other four kin, which share the same codon, what makes mine unique? Look at it this way - together all four kin collectively establish the “Listen Again” program within the planetary DNA store. The Red kin initiate it, the White kin refine it, the Blue Kin transform it, and the Yellow kin ripen it (bring it to completion)

Nick

i find it very hard to relate to that. Although the hunger for information… someone told me i have ‘hungry’ eyes…

you repeated the codon instead of the rune nick, so can’t follow there…

edit: ah you changed it. – I like the idea of dreaming up the meaning. Will do :smile:

[kin=230] Kin 230: White Solar Dog ~ Harmonic 58

Kin 229 Kin 230 Kin 231 Kin 232

Neat. :grin:

Hey Q.

Thanks for the feedback! There are many slightly varying interpreations of the I.Ching oracle, it’s good to look for others on the net. I’ve got a great copy at home - the Richard Welheim translation (with a forward from Carl Jung). These provide excellent background reading - which help you to come to your own synthesis.

Always keep in mind, the title of the Codon as it shows up on the decoder. This is a new dispensation based on the purely mathematical principles underlying the I.Ching. Going beyond being an oracle, it’s true purpose is in the awakening of the Galactic Brain on Earth.

When you come to grasp how all this operates on a whole-systems level, it comes to be very dazzling knowledge indeed!

Best of luck in your dreamtime incubation…

Nick

Hey Wolf.

Well done! I think it’s you who gets the marks for neatness, today :look:

harmonic 59

03 / 34 Difficulty at the Beginning
“CHUN : begin or cause to grow; assemble, accumulate, bring under control; hoard possessions; establish a military camp; difficult, arduous. The ideogram: sprout piercing hard soil”

Hexagram 03 is where one meets difficulties as one starts a new task or introduces a new paradigm (rooted in an initial context of admiration and an hungering for anything); usually because we have found the present foundations (if any) unacceptable but still in force. However, there are still basic social foundations that we can use to help accomplish our task.

Traditional Single Line Comments:
Line 1
“The lowly person, when faced with new conditions needs to persevere through uniting others to their cause.”
Line 2
“At the beginning of things when one is faced with problems, one needs to be wary of unsolicited help; it may create obligations later. Better to persevere; success will come.”
Line 3
“If things become confusing one needs to get a guide. If this is not possible then perhaps one needs to desist.”
Line 4
“Although weak in power, if an opportunity arises take it.”
Line 5
“With developed levels of confidence there is a tendency for more than one individual to come forth as leader. These hindrances can only be resolved through perseverance and faith.”
Line 6
“Even for the most capable, there are some tasks that are not possible at this time (things go on and on); a change is required.”

Ok, I am highly interested in this whole idea, but there’s one small problem, it seems the pictures dont work or I simply have no match :confused:

My birthday is Feb 13 87, if someone has any luck with this I would be happy to know what my reading is :happy:

ohhh cool!

yes… I only get
Monkey. Plays magic
Greetings! You are Kin 131: Blue Magnetic Monkey!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 33
kin 129
kin 130
kin 131
kin 132
[color=red]the actual links are
tortuga.com/eng/decode/codons/0.jpg
and
tortuga.com/eng/decode/ur_runes/0.jpg [/color]
so explora will have to look into it

Hey Azurescen.

I was waiting for someone just like yourself to show up.

The Harmonic (4-day cycle) to which your kin, Blue Magnetic Monkey belongs, is the Harmonic which lies at the very center of the Tzolkin/Harmonic Module (260-day cycle). Look at the location of Kin 129, 130, 131, and 132 in the image below.

As such it is the only Harmonic which does not have a matching Codon and Rune. This Harmonic represents Hunab Ku or Galactic Source!

Two very useful downloads

Here is a listing of the 64 Codons and their matching UR Runes. Some things to pay attention to:

• the pattern underlying the visual appearance of the Runes
• the grouping of the Runes in 8 colours
• the names of the codons and the runes, and the unusual but also highly exciting world-view they seem to describe.

Way of ConductWay of Wielding Power

Nick

Muchos Gracias

Might I ask if there are any good meditations in which to develop our lost capabilities? Somewhat of a dna activation exercise.