Find the Codon which Matches Your Birthdate

In the hexagram chart you linked earlier, why is it that the numbered hexagrams do not always match with the numbered codons from the test?

That was a terrible sentence, so for an example, my results were as follows:

Greetings! You are Kin 140: Yellow Planetary Sun!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 35

Kin 137 Kin 138 Kin 139 Kin 140

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

Codon 49 as displayed does not match with hexagram 49, although they do share the “Revolution” title. Why is this? (Forgive my ignorance on the subject, please.) :smile:

Greetings! You are Kin 154: White Spectral Wizard!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 39

Kin 153 Kin 154 Kin 155 Kin 156

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

Awesome :happy:

Azurescen

Yes - I’m a participant in globally synchronised daily meditation, aimed at the reactivation of our telepathy as well as other latent programs in our DNA. This involves a fun and quite simple visualisation called the “Codon Cube Meditation”, and is just one facet of a really incredible knowledge-bank known as the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time. I’ll start a new topic in the forum, so that people like yourself can get involved!

the quiet fox

Thanks alot for pointing out the difference between the hexagram as displayed on the decoder page and that shown on the hexagram chart

I must have made a mistake when I was creating the image for your codon; it should look like the one on the hexagram chart. I’ll fix that image up (infact, I think I made the same mistake with moogle’s graphic)

“Revolution of Time” and “Revolution of Telepathy”…

Those are both very interesting titles. Given that the 13 moon movement is the basis of a peaceful revolution in time, it seems appropriate to mention that from the perspective of the Dreamspell, TIME is the medium of telepathy. When we are genuinely synchronised in time, we find ourselves naturally informed by time and as a result our telepathy.

Nick

s-blade

i’m glad you enjoyed your reading! our time travelling project this moon seems to suit you :smile:

nick

Hey, I´m familiar with the I ching and the runes, but I guess the meanning of this is quite different! Can anybody help me?

Greetings! You are Kin 177: Red Galactic Earth!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 45
Kin 177

Kin 178

Kin 179

Kin 180

As my codon denotes a kind of facade and getting aware of the real things that might happen behind, I guess that that is much alike about how I´m feeling. Just showing what doesn´t work in this sick system.
I have a participative democracy project baced on corporative groups and asemblies going from neighbourhoods to national congresses, fixing disapointments by a system of mediation.
And I guess that the meanning of my rune, just like one of the functions of the earth kin reforced by the galactic tone.
Lunar Moon day 21
Year of the Red Crystal Moon

kin 177: Red Galactic Earth
I Harmonize in order to Evolve
Modeling Synchronicity
I seal the Matrix of Navigation
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Birth
So I interpretate it as catalizing the divergent facade and reality for making it an unified straight thing.
I Don´t want to look soverbe, it´s just what became to my mind trying to make one logical conclusion with all this info about myself and comparing it with my life

I’ve always had an interest in the mayan calender… heck i even watched a 6 hour lecture by Ian Lungold!

Anyway…

Greetings! You are Kin 234: White Cosmic Wizard!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 59

Kin 233

Kin 234

Kin 235

Kin 236

Can you please tell me what this all means? Thanx

Hi. Can someone pleas help me with this one? :help:

Greetings! You are Kin 129: Red Crystal Moon!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 33

Kin 129 Kin 130 Kin 131 Kin 132

There were supposed to be some images here, but they were broken. :eh:

Thanx a lot! Have a nice day ya all :happy:

Greetings! You are Kin 32: Yellow Rhythmic Human!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 8

My codons point to discipline and conduct yet human influences freewill.

Selucis!

I like your perspective there.

The Human is indeed the archetype of free-will, and yet there’s more to it than that. Think of the different kin, as holding different lessons. They are teachers of sorts.

The Human teaches us about the power of aligning our free-will to act in harmony with the higher spiritual will of all life.

Here in Melbourne for example, the 13 Moon workshops and presentations have involved performances of postures/movements for each of the different kin. The Human was depicted, by one’s two arms (from the elbow to the wrist) meeting at parallels, and the hands cupped towards the sky. Shaped like vessels, for receiving the influence of the universal wisdom.

Yet it takes Discipline to do that right? It takes a certain humbleness to do so. And of course the unbending intent to break away from habitual tendencies, and allow the higher wisdom to penetrate our actions, and way of life.

Nick

Explora… please tell me what mine means

Hey Eonnn.

I’ll do my best to give meaning to the codon linked to your birthdate! Interesting thing is that you are born in the same Harmonic as Moogle, and thus have the same codon/rune.

Each of the UR Runes has an affirmation - and belongs to one of 8 rune strands. “Tree Holds Form of Space” represents the third stage of the rune strand known as the “Way of the Tree”. Every rune in this strand is of the same colour.

“When a seed is sown, and a new tree is planted, you do not uproot the fresh start.”

[mod]fixed an error in the codon image[/mod]

You may also be interested to learn that each Codon is composed of both an upper and lower triplet. The combination of the bottom three lines (yang, yin, yin) represent “Energy”. The upper three lines (yin, yang, yin) represent the power of “Heart”.

The unbroken lines are yang lines (creative)
The broken lines are yin lines (receptive)

Nick

Well, here’s mine,
My galactic signature belongs to Harmonic 9

Harmonic 11