Find the Codon which Matches Your Birthdate

There are many levels or layers of information contained within our Galactic Signature

I’ve made a simple little “decoder”, which helps you find the matching Codon and UR Rune for your Galactic Signature:

tortuga.com/eng/decode/codon.php

The thing is - the Tzolkin or Harmonic Module (the 260-day cycle from which our galactic signature is derived) is more than just a calendar. There is some amazing mathematical magic present within it’s form, which connects it to the universal life code known as our DNA.

The 64 DNA Codons are the blueprint of our genetic makeup, and are formed from combinations of chemical bases found within the double helix structure of the DNA.

If people just wanna share the Codon and Rune that comes up for their Galactic Signature - then we can explore the material more from there.

Nick

Nick

u made this???, wow, this is excellent

Hey Thanks Contage!

It’s fun stuff to work with.

When I first found out about it all I remember having a rather interesting dream. In the dream, I was walking down my road (a rather bushy, quiet place), and was surprised to find that the rather abandoned building that had been previously present there, had been renovated - a young man with a friendly smile had turned it into a new Church.

What was most relevant, was that where one would usually see the Cross, I saw the UR Rune for my Galactic Signature (Tree Shapes Space).

I hadn’t really taken that much of an interest up until that point - but when I woke from this dream, I really felt quite moved to explore the connection between the Tzolkin/Harmonic Module and the coding of our DNA. I felt that the man in the dream was myself - inviting me to join in a journey of discovery.

Nick

Harmonic 27…

Greetings! You are Kin 249: Red Lunar Moon!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 63

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

This graphic is useful in grasping the connection between the Harmonics and the DNA Codons (as represented by the 64 Hexagrams of the I.Ching)

interesting… but i am quite lost actually. though it sounds very cool. “temple of being” and “cosmic awareness empowers space”. But what now? And is every planetary seed this or varies this?

Harmonic 39

Blue Magnetic Eagle - galactic signature is part of Harmonic 59

Cool. Nice to see some responses!

pasQuale - I figured this would be a little confusing at first. There’s a lot of new vocabularly.

In response to your question… Yes everyone who is a Yellow Planetary Seed, will be associated with the same Codon.

Infact, all people with the Galactic Signatures listed below correlate to your codon - Codon 27: Temple of Being

[kin=241] Kin 241: Red Resonant Dragon
[kin=242] Kin 242: White Galactic Wind
[kin=243] Kin 243: Blue Solar Night
[kin=244] Kin 244: Yellow Planetary Seed

This is because everyone’s galactic signature belongs to a group of four sequential kin, known as a Harmonic… In every Harmonic, the four kin work together. The Red kin play the role of initiating the Harmonic, the white kin the role of refining, the blue kin the role of transforming, and the yellow kin the role of ripening (like a fruit). That’s harmony - in action!

You could say that the four kin in your Harmonic are collectively establishing the “Temple of Being”. Do you know anyone with these signatures? Did you find out which Harmonic your Galactic Signature belongs to?

Nick

Hebrew. The images in your post, didn’t show up. Would be cool to see what it came up with for you…

Nick

Harmonic 27

I found mine, but how do you place the Codon into a post?

Hey Blissful Blues.

The secret is to right-click on the image that shows on the decoder page, select “Copy image location”, and add this text to your post:

[img]PASTE THE TEXT HERE[/img]

Does that help?

Interesting. Now how do I find out what htis means and what three kin correlate to my codon?

All this kin and Galactic Signature stuff is really interesting. I only found out about it two days ago (on my Galactic Birthday, of all days) and I’ve checked the Galactic Signatures of some of my family members and they seemed to be such accurate descriptions of their character that it was kinda creepy. I really want to learn more about this stuff, would any of you guys know of any places where I could read up in-depth about it?

Greetings! You are Kin 189: Red Resonant Moon!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 48

According to the 20 Tablets of the Law of Time, this places your galactic signature in a field of resonance with:

Greetings! You are Kin 47: Blue Galactic Hand!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 12

This graphic is useful in grasping the connection between the Harmonics and the DNA Codons (as represented by the 64 Hexagrams of the I.Ching)

But I dont understand anything…

Greetings! You are Kin 209: Red Magnetic Moon!

The Harmonic Module or Tzolkin consists of 260 kin, arranged into 65 Harmonics. Each Harmonic consists of four sequential kin (red, white, blue and yellow). Your galactic signature is part of Harmonic 53

How do you figure out wath it means??

Just so you know, I think there is a flaw in your program somewhere. I gave this a try, but no graphics came up for me except broken images. It said I had Harmonic 70, though… wasn’t it only out of 65? Ditto for Kin 277/260!