For those who use autosuggestion.....

I have a question for all you guys and gals who use autosuggestion to help your lucid dreaming.
How do you use it, and how well is your method working for you?
I’ve been using autosuggestion for the last few weeks, I was just wondering if I could be doing better at it, if there’s anything I might be missing.

I recently ordered a subliminal recording program! I haven’t gotten it yet, but when I do I am gonna turn my techno/trance cd into a powerful autosuggestion system for lucid dreaming. It’s gonna be gooood.

Sounds neat.
Anyone else have any advice?

When I go to bed, I relax, and when I’m deeply relaxed, I repeat mentally 20 times “This night, I’ll have a LD”, or “This night, I’ll realize I’m dreaming”. That’s all.
It has given good results (up to 7 LD’s a month).

I do it the same as Basilus, yet mostly combined with WBTB. It gave me very good results like 20 LD’s a month at the time I really put all my effort in it (doing WBTB nearly every night).

Thanks guys.
I’ve decided to try something new; I’m going to do my autosuggestion, 20 times or so, and then fall asleep and see what happens. If I wake up before my alarm goes off, or if I can sleep in, I’ll do some MILD, or more Autosuggestion, and see what kind of results I get. I’m coinfident it’ll work out well. :smile:
Thanks again.