Free Lucid Induction CD Download, part II

I was unable to fall asleep while listening to this, so I had the idea of adding about 30 minutes of silence to the start of the track. That way you can fall asleep with the earphones on, and while you’re asleep the track will start automatically. The only possible problem is that if you have it on infinite repeat it would repeat the silence, but this could be avoided by putting multiple copies of the track without the silence after the inital one. This would remove the need for infinite repeat. Sorry if this is confusing, but I think this could be the solution for all those who cannot fall asleep like me.

That’s a good idea, which could probably work.

Slightly on-topic: I’m gonna try to find a voice that says simply “You are dreaming” and write a program that repeats it every half hour or so. Maybe that’ll work. I haven’t had any lucid dreams yet, so I’m kinda excited :smile:

I found this mp3 along with a whole other set of related lucid dreaming teaching Cd’s. Trouble is, I lost the cd’s I burnt them to. Now, I am having trouble downloading this mp3 again. Apparently the page cannot be desplayed. Could someone help me, perhaps by posting a different link to the same file. I would really like to have this again.

well, I should’ve looked before I leaped. There are about a dozen links to this file right here. Thanks!

[color=indigo]Ok, I downloaded it. Now to find a cd to put it on so I can use it in my alarmclock. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .

Will try to use it tonight. Hoping it works like it has for the rest of you. [/color]

I tried this one today. I took a nap after being awake for four hours (I had dozed off between, but never longer then five minuits).
The beginning of the track is very good, but I couldn’t fall asleep. And when I first heard the “You are dreaming” voice, I was suprised. I thought I had listened trough the mp3 when I downloaded it, but I had missed that there actually was a voice. Haha.

Anyway, I couldn’t get any sleep and after about 45 mins I gave up.

It feels very asian to me, soothing as well. :smile: Not that I’m listening to it in my bed, but it kinda gives the impression of japanese nature. :wink:

Well, the first half perhaps. When the voices begin it’s just really wierd.

The link doesn’t work anymore. Can someone update or host it themselves? Thanks

Know of the other links work either.

The link worked for me (I downloaded 19th April 2006), and yeah, the voice is really freaky. :bored:

As of the 24th the link is dead…judging by the descriptions of the file none of the other links are accurate.

This one still works
scroll down and click “download now”

music.download.com/luciddreamind … 95586.html

So that file ^^^ is indeed the same one posted originally?

I’ll try this out (I’ve never done an LD induction before!). I’ll put it on my iPod.

I don’t no because I don’t have the original one. Based on the comments though, I think it’s the same. Maybe someone who has the original one can help us out here.

same here, this page no longer exists… :sad:

please, can someone pass me the original one? I am getting the other one but people seem to find it wierd :grin:

EDIT: I’ve just finished downloading now, it’s kinda scary really :shy:

Cool Lanina good recomendation. :cool: I’m listening to it as I type this. I’ll definately use this tonight when i sleep. I do wish it were longer. anyone have any other recomendations?

I downloaded it and played it in my media player on repeat. It’s 33 mins, but repeats forever. Someone else mentioned putting a couple of tracks of silence in front of it as well as putting the same track on a couple of times. Cool ideas.

I used it a couple times before going to bed. Poor chance of a WILD then, but it makes a great MILD too. Lately my WBTB has been so effective, I haven’t needed to try this. I may still try it when I get a chance, just for interest’s sake.

Good luck!

The link doesnt work

I know about the dead link. Jack has a copy of the file on his computer, if somebody knows a place to host it, you can PM him or me :cool: