Free Lucid Induction CD Download, part II

This link still works:
music.download.com/luciddreamind … 95586.html

Mike

Sorry everyone, that original link was on my friends server. I can send anyone the mp3 from YouSendIt.com, just personal message me your email address and I’ll get working on those.

Cheers!

I got my 1st real WILD listening to it! Defianetly the most realistic LD I’ve had ever! :grin: Though I dont actually know if the music helped. I remember hearing it in the dream and not liking it. It lasted slightly longer than most of my LDs. (which are short, 1-2 mins) I dont know if it my hand that went numb or the song that woke me up :confused: One thing I wish was different about it is the guys voice starts too soon and i have to restart the track because I cant relax w/ that voice.

P.S. I highly recommend the WILD technique this was a total trip! :eek:

Way to go! I created that file becuase I thought I would work well with audio cues and I did. I’ve so many great lucids due to that little file, thank goodness.

:content:

What file particularry (quite lost the gist of the topic).
PM me anyone with the link…

Thanks. :smile:

I listened to the LD induction tune while going to sleep. I had it playing on my laptop on loop. So, I managed to fall asleep before the voice came into the dream; however, when I finally did dream, it spoke and I realized I was dreaming while waking up simultaneously. I had it on too loud. It needed to be softer. (the voice is louder than the background music. I should send the tune through a normalizer so everything will be equally loud.

I’ve tried using this link and the one for the other part, neither are working. Does anyone have an alternate address?

Try this link, it worked for me: rapidshare.de/files/12993173/Luc … uction.mp3

phoenelai wrote:
This is a CD I made, that I think works quite well. It contains some excellent lucid dreaming intentions from the Frank D. Young Ph.D, (Tape) Relax into Lucid Dreaming, A program for designing your dreams. There is also some excellent wave washes and sutle drones from the double cassette: “Space Distortion” by Tamas Laboratorum - which contains Hemispheric Synchronization Signals.

Running time: 24:05

Statements are:
" I am aware I’m in a dream! "
" I am aware that I’m dreaming! "
" You will remember to check your reality, and indentify that you are in a dream state! "

Here’s my new server address. It’s called Remix because I took off some stuff in the end of the orginal file because I thought it was too jarring!

https://www.phoensnd.com/LucidRemix.mp3

thanks for uploading that phoenelai,

Wow this is great, thanx alot

Is there a downloadable version of that file? I think it would help me alot, but I can’t use the computer to listen to it at night b/e My parents have rules…If that is downloadable please tell me how to download it so I can put it on a cd.

Thanx

hi,
just right clik the link below this line (thanks to phoenelai), and when the menu comes up click “save as”

phoensnd.com/LucidRemix.mp3

then burn it to your cd,
when you open your cd burning program, specify that you want to burn an audio cd, and choose that file and burn it

goodluck,

thank you. I am going to try it tonight.

For some reason this link is not working, can someone help?

phoenelai.livetechno.net/Lucid_D … uction.mp3

Well I finally got up my motivation enough to try this. I set my alarm for 5am, and when I woke up I put my headphones on and started playing the file. The white noise was a bit annoying and before I’d even started relaxing I heard the voice telling me I was dreaming :neutral:

So after listening to this I decided there was no way this was gonna work so I turned my ipod off and put it on the table. However, that night I was in a dream and did an RC and I got a couple of minutes of LD before the phone woke me up (which put me in a bad mood).

Anyway, my point is I think this may have helped as some form of MILD/WBTB (very loud voice shouting I was dreaming in my ears). Or maybe it was a coincedence. Either way, its the only method thats given me 100% success :tongue: so I shall try it again tonight and see what happens.

Thanks for the file, good work! And for the guy who cant get the link to work, try the link thats a couple of posts above yours :content:

i click on the link but it has a problem loading it and i want to hear it badly

it’s 9:41 where i live

I tried this, and just ended up having a ND about being on the computer browsing LD4All, reading about other people’s LDs.

I tried this last night, playing it once as I went to sleep, and once when I woke up about 5 hours later. After I woke up @ 5 and put it on repeat, I slept and had a dream, but I knew it was a dream and instantly woke up.

phoensnd.com/LucidRemix.mp3

Works for me.