Girls you would love to dream about...

Seriously? So women and gay people like Angelina Jolie? :eh:
Boy, that’s funny?

Do you think there is some kind of reason behind this? (Well, of course she being all like—GOOD LORD heart attack—helps a bit.)

By the way, so far, has any straight guy chosen her?

I don’t think so… :neutral:

The title says “girls” so it doesnt have to be only her, others can join in too… lol

who doesnt love angelina jolie?? i <3 her lips.
in my last unit 9/10 girls questioned said they had at least one fantasy about her - but then again army chicks are kinda loopy :tongue:

puts gia in the dvd player

i like her, kiera knightley, and the lovely emmy rossum.

X

i would want to be in a room with jen aniston and my female friend and angelina jolie and the floor of the room is either mood or oil lol

Now that I think about it, I’m perfectly content with the surprise females my dreams throw at me…but I still want to dream about Chun Li :tongue:!

I think Emma Watson is very pretty. She’s only 15 though… so I’ll need to wait 3 years until I can legally start my fantasies. :tongue:

And yeah, I’d go for Angelina Jolie. She was hot in Tomb Raider.

I like Emma Watson too .
I actually love HP (before the movies with her acting , too :tongue: )

Maybe a shared dream where “god” tells her about this brilliant , kind , nice , good-looking , etc. guy from norway :wink: :tempted:

Anggun wins. :love: :cloud9:

Yeah, Emma Watson’s cool, too–but if her hair were in ox tails and her eyes a bit more exotic–hmm, sounds like a Chun-Li look-alike…:wink:

Wow, this topic is still running strong huh?
What is it about Angelina Jolie anyway?

Of course! :nodnodwinkwink:

And you guys can add Diana Krall to my list! :love:

/me howls at the moon

Ziyi Zhang, Julia Hsu, and Katie Leung can be added–:???: wow, the longer this goes on they’re starting to seem more like objects than people…

I’m surprised nobody has said “Martha Stewart” because I bet she could bake you the yummiest dream cake you’ve ever had… before OR after what you guys are talking about. :happy:

I met with a girl i had the hots for in a LD before. She actually kissed me and that was cool.

But i would love to meet Jessica Alba or Kiera Knightley in a dream.

Kyla Pratt, Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Raven Symone…haha, I love girls! :happy:

Tatiyana M. Ali from that show, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air :wink:

Did I mention Chun Li? :eh:

I wont mention my list. it’s just way too long… What? I’m no perv…

Domi Li pretty much named them all for me, but if I could add a few; Lisa Bonet, Lil’ Kim, Kimora Lee Simmons, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey (younger days), Janet Jackson (before the plastic surgery)…the list’ll just grow before your eyes.

I had a dream about Britney Spears, but her coughboobs*cough turned out to be styrofoam.

Oh yeah, there was also a dream I had about Marilyn Monroe, but she turned out to be a stuffed animal :content:.

Success! On january 30, Alyson Hannigan made an appearence in one of my dreams. Not much happened though. Even in my dreams I can never seem to get a girl :sad: