Girls you would love to dream about...

Emma Watson (I think someone already said her), Winona Ryder (from Bettlejuice–love those hot Goth chicks), Julianna Rose Mauriello, Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan, :bow: Meagan Good, Ami Onuki, Yumi Yoshimura–aw damn, too many…

Well, you get the point–obsessed? Yeah, maybe just a little :tongue:.

coughHilary Duffcough

Okay, that’s it–I’m done…seriously :roll:!

Well let’s see here, how about Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Lindsey Lohan, Hilary Duff and I can’t really think of anyone else right now except for people I know at school.

Oh yeah! Jessica Alba–did I mention Jessica Alba? Throw her in there, too :razz:.

[size=75]And, Lindsey Lohan, and Angelina Jolie, and that one person from The Big Comfy Couch…[/size]

:peek:…And Erin Chambers…

Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina Lanina :aww:

ove to dream MORE about that is :razz:

You’re obsessed!

Hm… Is there any topic with “guys you would like to dream about?”

Well, as I’m still here, I can post something. Let’s see…

:neutral: You all take celebreties, actresses and such. I’m not like that. I prefer to dream about people I know in RL.
And maybe some video game and anime characters :razz:
Jessie from Pokémon could be really cool.

oooo /me rushes to the guys you would love to dream about

[size=75]:peek:…Am I addicted…captivated by the opposite sex…? I think so…

…moogle, Illuminada, Lanina, Siiw, Q, april, archdreamer, soccersloy…:eek:–OMG! What am I thinking?! :ohno: Bad Huey! BAD!

Let us just forget this awkward moment…:unsure:[/size]

well famous would be, brooke bourke, jessica alba, jessica simpson, ayumi hamasaki, tera patrick.

normal woman- my friend named casey,sarah,heather,emily, samantha and melissa. they are all very amazingly beautiful women.

:smile: A lot of non-celebrity girls:

Mallery, Jessica, Kim, Priscilla, Sheena–oh and those freaky little kitten chicks on those anime flicks (Haha! I rhymed! :content:)

It would HAVE to be Erica Durance I mean that one episode in smallville where she’s coming out of the water. :thumbs:

:thumbs: OH YEAH!!! :thumbs:

Phoebe Buffay
I bet she lucid dreams :thumbs: . Wish i had girlfriend cool like her :love:

LOL who doesn’t ? :tongue:

Actually, considering I haven’t had a really good dream involving a female in a while, any girl my subconscious gives me I’d be content with… :eh:

well y’all know mine :tongue:
i want to go to LA just coz she lives their…how sad is that lol
(pssst…Michelle Trachtenberg)

I’d say Moogle

lol

I already dreamt about Moogle. :cool: