Halloween Costumes

Halloween is coming up! Whats your costume going to be?
Im going to be a Rubiks Cube! Ill post a picture so you can all laugh at me.
What are you going to be?
p.s this is only the second halloween topic in all of LD4all!

Nice.

I can’t wait to see the picture :tongue:

Anyway, we don’t celebrate the halloween here, even tho we all know what it is.

I was the Devil last year. Might be a witch this year.
I’d really like to be a wyvern though. :tongue:

I can’t wait to see all your costumes guys!!!

I’m not really doing anything for halloween, but next week I’m going to the London Expo Convention for the weekend, and me and a few friends will be in costume (They’re going as people from Naruto, and I somebody from Gintama, both popular anime series).

I was styling the wig this afternoon >_> Goodness it was frustrating :tongue:

If I only knew how to transfer pics to computer Id upload a pic where Im a Ghost :razz:

This is gonna be fun to see other peoples costume :gni:

I’m not doing anything for Halloween this year… :sad:

Can’t wait to see your costumes though!

Well, I love dressing up for Halloween. I’m going as “Killing Time” and therefore, I’m a killer clock :tongue:

Anyways, I can’t wait to post mine and see everyone else’s.

I’m being an evil overlord.

…Seriously. :ebil:

I don’t do the whole trick or treat thing, but maybe I’ll go to a costume party. I’m thinking of dressing as Slick from Sinfest.

If I don’t go to a costume party, I’m just going to use the day as an excuse to eat some candy.

Please tell me your talking about the one from the Overlord game. That would be a kickass costume.

In the process of making myself a big green cloak right now (Don’t know why… Maybe big green cloak guy). But I am really excited to see some of those pictures as well.

does anyone know how to embed pictures?

You upload the image somewhere ( i reccomend Imageshack), then you use the Img tag with the link you’ve been given.
Probably everyone will just throw a wild party here :mrgreen_hat:, so no costumes, just lots of alcohol. (I’ll try not to get drunk) :confused:
But, i’d definitely love to see your costumes. :peek:

Halloween 2008: Skinny Hulk

Green food dye. I was green for a week! :grin:

How am I going to top that this year? :hmmm:

Skinny guy. :tongue:

How on earth did you cover your entire body in green food dye? Did you mix it into a bath?

I just rubbed it all over. It took two bottles.

(You can’t see it in this picture but I even dyed my tongue & the inside of my mouth green) :lol:

Good GOSH that is incredible. I’m so jealous :rofl:

on a side note, my convention costume is coming together, the jacket is finished and a friend came round today to help with [size=59]binding shudder[/size], only the wig needs finishing and the trousers and belt making (though the latter two won’t take long, then I’m done!! :content:

That was very cool, congratulations for the guts to be stuck in green for days :tongue:
To top it off… maybe a zombie? Get a pale look, ragged clothes, taste of brains in your mouth, and you’re set! (You can always add some more particulars, like an arrow in your chest, or some dirt on your shoulders to repesent your escape from the grave)

No, probably just fancy shirt pants with a cape.

AND GLOVES.
So I can play the Toccata part of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor BWV 565. :grin:

The food dye thing gave me an idea. The ipod commercials! Where all you see is a silouette and ipod!