Harry Potter Discussion [warning: spoilers]

The one thing you should understand about the invincible cloak

Malfoy is death eater .

Most death eater have a lot off money and items .

Those cloaks are (a bit) regular for the Ootp , some have extras .

If malfoy really needed a cloak he coul (easily) get it !

invisibility cloak petter:P

and i think it was regulus and dumbly’s not dead

Of course dumblydorr is not dead. DUMBLE RULES!

What do you mean by some have extras? I only recall there ever being a single invisibility cloak in the entire HP series. Assuming this is correct, I don’t think it’s a valid assumption that just because somebody has a lot of money means they can buy whatever they want. My impression is that the invisibility cloak is incredibly valuable, beyond any price that anyone could offer for it.
It’s a very unique item.

There’s been at least two cloaks possibly three.

Dumbledore (i think) said something about one of there’s being lost in OotP.

Moody has two, a main one and a spare, but one was taken in the field. Harry has one, and we’re assuming that Dumbledore had one (but that’s just speculation), so there might have been one available for Malfoy (The one Moody lost.)

Dumbledore had James/Harry’s prior to returning it.

Dumbledore may own one, but he doesn’t need one. He said himself in PS that he didn’t need a cloak to become invisible.

Where did the whole Draco/Cloak come from anyways, I must have missed why he would have/need one.

And what about horcruxes? Do you guys think the last book will really be a search-and-destroy quest? What do you think horcruxes will be?

Is it really the end of Hogwarts? Will Harry never have his last year?

Harry needs Hogwarts.

The school WILL be open JKR spoiled that before the release of HBP.

There’s too much at the school that he needs I think. It’s knowledge, access to the Order and probably a few other things.

Harry will be responsible for Voldemort killing Snape.

The thingy with the cloak is that people think it is a bad idea that Malfoy didnt grab harrys.

Death eaters are known of having unique items , valuable and dangerous.

Wouldnt they have bought some before the 2.nd war ?

Or they could have simply recruited the owner of Borgin and Burkes.

Exactly what I mean.

If it is necessarely for him in hogwarts to make it , then Malfoy had (or have) a cloak

Or maybe Malfoy can find other ways to keep out of sight… Like Solid Snake, and Sam Fisher…

Death Eaters don’t seem to bother to much with the cloak and daggar stuff. They are very open and public, just look at the Quiddich world cup.

A small group against so many and the good wizards still fled in terror.

Malfoy didn’t need a cloak in Hogwarts either, he was in the room of requirements most of the time with Crabbe and Goyle gaurding outside posing as two girls.

Once Draco knew how to fix it it would have been quick work and he could just as easily used the polyjuice potion. The Malfoy’s may well own an invisibility cloak, but that doesn’t neccessarily mean they use it.

Exactly my point.

Malfoy left the cloak behind , not in anger !

he had one , or may get one, If really needed

and he was careful to cover harry with it and stand on his face. ANGER!

There was no anger when he stood on his face, just maliciousness. You don’t need to be angry to hurt someone, in Malfoy’s case he would have enjoyed it.

That said would he have wanted it if it was Harry’s? He would have been more likely to destroy it than keep it.

I think he didnt take it with him mainly because he wanted to hide Harry so nobody would find him for a while. If he really wanted one, he could afford one easily. Or steal it. Or threaten someone into giving him one.

Or maybe Malfoy is just a little… Oh yeah, mods…

:lol: Nice Hebrewb and youre right ! :smile: