Having trouble with MILD

Good morning everyone, I am having alot of trouble with lucid dreamin in general. every now and then i randomly LD but as of lately ive been trying to induce them. I have excellent dream recall but still cannot manage to become lucid. I average about 4-6 in depth dreams a night. The first 2 nights i used a dream journal i filled up 4 pages. Waking up so frequently throughout the night also leaves me exhausted during the day. whenever I wake up im frustrated that the crazy antics of my dreams didnt cause me to do a RC. If any of you had any advice it would be much appreciated.

My first question is this… How long have you been trying to induce them. And also, have your tried any other methods than RC’s? Answer that and I may be able to give you advise. :content:

Normally I would say
GAHH!!! Welcome to LD4all!!!
:welcome:
BUT!!, I noticed your join date. :tongue:

Well thanks for the welcome anyway lol. I had tried back a while ago, but for probably the past 3 weeks ive been trying consitantly. Ive tired WILD with no luck. I almost always fall asleep. The closest i got i started shaking and hallucinating and freaked out. I know i shouldnt have but i panicked.

My advise would be this:

1. Join wolfgame if your up to it when the next season starts ( WGILD :tongue: )

2. Get more involved in this forum, or some other forum, sometimes just being on this site, and constantly reading/posting about LDing can help.

3. Try some 5-HTP [LINK]or Omega-3[LINK, although this may not work], or anything else in the “Pathways to Lucidity” Forum

4. Read your dream journal before you go to bed ( And post it on here so we can all read :content: ) [This should get you way more involved in your dreams]

5. When you try WILD, try the Flying to Dream Land technique [<— Link]

Many more tips I could give you. Mostly I would just say keep at it, your bound to get it down sooner or later. If these things don’t work, just experiment on techniques that you create on your own.

thanks for the help. I’m going to give it all a shot. I read this site all the time, its just that im not a big poster. im still learning so im not much of a help to anyone else.

No problem at all. After all, I’m here to serve the nubbies of LD4all. :tongue: