HELP!!!

I’ve tried WILD technique but I need like a step by step or something and MILD will not because I have family in close proximity. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Welcome, KFC! stomach growls

Go and welcome yourself here. :grin:

There’s lots of info on WILD here.

Feel free to post more or PM if you need more advice. :wave:

:wolb:

You should purchase a copy of… dare I say it… Steven LaBerge’s most famous “Explore the World of Lucid Dreaming”. It’s practically our bible.
Though you can certainly find his techniques (and various adaptations) littered throughout LD4All.

All the best,
S

If I remember a song (like every word and beet) could I listen to the song on command in my LD.

Short answer: Sure.
Long answer: It depends largely on your expectations and abilities with lucid dreaming. Do the proper preparation, set intentions, expect it to happen, and there’s no reason why not.

Be sure to look into the threads which Wolf posted above.

I just wanted to conferm that is the book that Wolf sugsested?

direct link to seller removed, please don’t link directly to sellers, you can put the picture of the cover or something but not link to an ebay auction.

And I was wondering how many pages is it?

Yes, it is. :smile: Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, by Stephen Laberge.

Do you know how much pages it is?

direct link to seller removed, please don’t link directly to sellers, you can put the picture of the cover or something but not link to an ebay auction.

OR

direct link to seller removed.

The book that Snape suggested.
The other one was a ebook (I don’t want that).

I mix up wolf and snape sry.

They both should be the same. I have the version in the first link you provided, which is over 300 pages. The book is novel size.

Witch one should I get?

I’d get the second one, it has a later publication date (1997) and could have minor corrections or alterations over the first.

Thank You,

Does this book have science about lucid dreams and technique or cultural stuff about lucid dreams or both?

It has everything you need…

Hahaha Ok, Thank You

This is, in my opninion, the best WILD guide.

I had a dream that I was in school and there was an earthquake and in the dream I thought that now I can try to concentrate on a lucid dream sleep with out worrying about another earthquake. That sucks, so close.