Hi there :) Problems i think..

No wilding is not the only way to lucid dream. it is just one of many take a look at this area of the forum it will help.Pathways to lucidity

Also here is a link to the dream journal section DJ

There are a lot of quesitons here as well

the quest for lucidity

Wilding is a good way to become lucid for some people, but you still have to go through the 90 minutes cycles of sleep. the first stage is 90minutes before you dream normally… so just remmeber that when you first go to sleep, but if you wake up in the middle of the night if its from a rem period you can fall back into that through a wild right away. IE lucid dream right away.

Your dreams are vauge and uncontrollable for i beleive 2 reasons.

1. lack of recall, increase this by using your DJ and acting on it and your dreams will become cleaer.
  2. practice.

when you work on both of these you may find you become lucid out of the blue with out doing anything else, but of course the more you work on it the better you will be.

Son you will find, even after 1 week of writing down your dreams that they have become more vivid and life like :smile:

Thanks! :happy: this is going to help alot and im going to read it all again to make sure :happy:

One question though, Is lucid dreaming actually like feeling yourself moving around as if its real life? or is it just imagining yourself doing things in your mind. or can you actually walk around and such (once you know how to do it)

i want you to get up from the computer, and wak outside for a a few seconds. even if it is night. Then after looking around at everything i want you to say this out loud to your self.

" i am dreaming"

and that is what lucid dreaming is like, that is how real it is. I promise. /infact it is more real, colors can be brighter feelings more sensitive, slights and sounds are pure life.

And dont forget, that realness that you see right now… you can fly, you can really walk through walls, hang out with your friends or anyone you like from a famous person to someone who has died and it is just like you are awake… but your not… thats the secert of lucid dreaming. Its a life in its own. But dont forget to ballance your waking life with it too.

Once you have gone outside come back in and write down for me the first thing you would do, if you were going to have a dream that was as real as the expereince you just had. Ill look forward to reading it

Oh my god, if its that real, im very intrested in doing it.

i just went outside and done what you said, its so hard but so exciting to think that a dream could eventually become that intense.

is it wrong to say the first thing id do is have sex with somone? lol…

the second thing would most likly be want to have some kind of super powers if possible… (ever heard of dragonball z?) like them kind of powers, you think that would be possible to do in a dream?

lol congrats.

and just so you knwo, sex is what about 80% of people say so dont worry, infact its a good thing to say. 0 concequences :razz:

yes i have heard of dragon ball Z i know the power you are talking about… here im going to dig up my DJ and send you to a page. have a read its long but it should get you pumped

i’ve just thought, id want to talk to my cousin that died… she was 21. even though its not real it would be so nice to even see her cheery smile again (this must sound so stupid to you) but it would be nice…

Hah… how could i also forget flying!? :happy:

but really, just the experience of being somewhere else would be nice. my life is boring, i sit on my computer like 12 hours a day. if i could experience something else it would be fantastic.

long dream but its epic

takea read of that it has the beamsin it :smile:

it doesnt sound stupid at all, infact if i knew someone close to me that had died i would use lucid dremaing for that just.

I do use it in a sense to see friends im no longer in contact with.

Remember what real is… its just an expereince. Your mind cant determine the difference between what it imangies and what is actually real. to it they are they same, consciousness is what gets in the way and spells it out.

so lucid dream is real. its as real to your mind as you sitting there right now :smile:

Wow that was intresting, so clear detailed too!

how long did it last for you?

around 35 minutes, maybe a little longer, as i left a lot out of what i wrote down. And waking up and falling back asleep really made it last.

So yes, it is possible, anyhting and i mean anything you can imagine is possbile

I’ve been trying to practise WILD since you replyed about the “go outside and say am i dreaming” comment just basically to get a feel of it.

its hard to let my eyes relax, so basically… i lay down, relax and close my eyes… .then…?

Basically because its 12:13pm lol and i woke up about 2 hours ago…

But i’m still going to try it again in a few minutes.

wild topic

here you go mate, i suggest you take a read through the wild section on the forum a lot of your questions ahve been answered there and you will get some good information form some good people who have been doing it

you will get used to the feeling and get better at relaxing. after your body goes heavy focus on the HI not you body then always remember that you want to have a ld. Try and do it after you have been asleep for a while first :smile:

best of luck keep me updated with your progress

Oohhh arnt i suppose to do WILD when im tired? that way i can do it easier…?

Yeah it would be good to do it with WBTB with it.

Oh… can you explain it please -.-

WBTB hover your mouse over the word or just go into the LD4all guide. it should explain it there.

hovering your mouse over it doesnt work, i see part of the explanation of it but after about 10 words it just goes “…” and cant see anymore :razz:

I know just try googleing Wake Back to Bed or www.ld4all.com and go to the guide section

take a read of the links i provided you with too mate your answers are in there and you will knwo alot more about the topic after