How messy is your room?

It’s perhaps magic… :wizard: who knows?

Hmm… Sounds like a challenge to me :tongue:

I always say to myself, I’m going to try and keep my room clean, yada yada yada. What I get…a room with clothes and crap piled all over the floor, to make my own little mushy floor which is great for walking on. It’s like a funhouse!

Eh but recently I cleaned it, and it’s weird. I actually have more space and crap. And I can walk around! It’s so weird! Give it a couple of weeks though, and I’ll have my space walk floor back in. :razz:

Looking to the right of my computer desk I see…

A pile of old clothes that I don’t wear
A piece of wood with my Fantasy Football team taped to it
A pile of screwdrivers, computer parts, etc.
Some empty boxes (I need to send them in for a rebate)
A pencil box with paper clips stuck in it and a lock holding it shut
An old hard drive (1.2 GB)
A laser pointer
Some paper clips I tried to make into chain mail
A pile of old books
2 bookbags and a generic camelbak

I plan on going back onto the Uberman sleep schedule, and spending my extra time cleaning my room… …eventually.

my place is so messy that i’m thinking it may be a health hazard.

i’ll have to get to cleaning it maybe…

Mine’s always pretty clean. But also pretty dark (love those very thick curtains) :smile: On the wall opposite to my bed there’s this huge home-made dream catcher (perimeter is 458cm to be precise) in the shape of a droplet. There’s another one right above my bed, but that one’s a little smaller :smile: Hmm the rest is pretty casual… except for the fact that at the moment there’s no bed… only a mattress on the floor. A month ago I accidently broke the wooden framework of my bed… so I guess this is my punishment :wink:

Mine’s messy. I don’t like being messy, but I don’t have enough room for all my books, clothes and electronics, so they’ve taken up residence on the floor. Small house. It’s a good thing I’ll be moving into a bigger one soon! :content:

I have no digital camera, so I am attempting to render my room in Microsoft Paint.

The living room is pretty neat actually… but I had to brush a roach off my ear last night. :bored:

(That really was a freak thing, bugs rarely get in.) :shy:

I’m typing this post under a pile of my dirty laundry and pop cans. I also have been hearing alot about something called the floor. If this floor is all great and everything then why doesn’t it show itself hmm?
jk, it used to be a mess but i’ve tidied it up.

thats a cool idea, I’d like to see it :smile:

It’d probably make a neat peice of art :smile:

A picture of my room.
It’s made from 6 photographs, so they don’t fit very well and the perspective is messy.

1. Most important thing in a bedroom : my bed. Errr… I wonder where I am, generally I’m in? :eh: Oh yes, I’m taking the photograph! :grin:
  2. A poster of my favourite anime: Kiki’s Delivery Service by Miyazaki! :cool_laugh:
  3. Very important administrative papers ! Not to be lost !
  4. My living room, with a beautiful etching by Gerard Jan.
  5. Shoes.
  6. An anti-mosquito spray. Mosquitos are the LD’er worst enemy. :grrr:
  7. Beautiful plastic bags. Plastic bags are always useful. You always need plastic bags in your room. And did you notice how the red harmonizes with the blue and green hues of my room? :content:
    8 ) A very modern designed night table, it’s made with my PC screen pack. You can see my dream diary on it ! :smile:
  8. The bag I use when I’m going to work.
  9. Clothes. I had to walk over them to take the photograph, so you can’t see them very well. So bad. :sad:

Last detail : the chandelier is broken so that it’s on the floor now. :bored:

^I like the way it looks with seperate photos stuck together and numbers

okay then… here’s my room.

Has to be the worst yet.

1. Harry Potter & the Half-blood Prince… Special mention :tongue:
  2. A pile of CLEAN clothes I hven’t put away :eek:
  3. The side of my bed :tongue:
  4. Funky slippers! :cool:
  5. A messy Stereo table.
  6. Luis Royo art books
  7. My amp for the guitar… It lives there - small room.
  8. An overflowing bin… Hmm… Lets play find the bin :cool_laugh: :wink:
  9. VERY VERY old PC. (I stripped a few parts for my new PC, waiting for help to stick it in the loft

Now… put your shocked faces away, I cleaned shortly after taking those pics. The bin is empty, the floor is clear (give or take the art books and my newest lot of clothes) But it is clean now :wink:

:rofl: You win Dark Matter! I love the guided tours guys!

Yhea i have allso heard about this wierd thing calld floor. And some people say it is deep unter the layer of clothes, madrasses, Keyboars, Guitars, Computer parts and other random crap. And i am thinking about embarking on the great quest to find thins legendary Floor!

No doubt. Dark Matter won the contest. I’ll train a little more next time… :sad:

It took years and years of training and five parcels from amazon really helped :tongue:

[b][color=red]NOW CLEAN IT UP!!! :grrr:[/b][/color]

Nice man, perfect pad. :cool:

PS- My PC is 1111! :content: