How's this for an interesting topic?

The truth will maybe change your view on the world but it never changes the possibilities u can choose from…we are all prisoners of the structure were in (your personality, laws of physics…culture etc)…nobody is absolute free or absolute unfree…
Most ppl think in black and white…like your free or unfree…

Because of our selfawerness we have the ability to make our own choices…we do by will…but our will is integrated in the structure of our personality and that one we cant pick!

Suppose the future is not predetermined…so what, I still cant break free of how I experience my life because i have selfawereness…so iam responsible 4 myself…and if all is determined still i cant break free how I experience myself and all input I get from this world to…(situations etc)

Selfawareness is my world…thats the truth for me when it regards choice!
Cant escape that one…with or without all is predetermined.

But its easy to let u c that we dont have a free will because then I also need choice to choose my personality wich I cant…
But we also have selfawareness…so we have a relative free will…not an absolute free will… or no free will at all.

So we pendule between creating our own fate and receaving it…but dont forget we are sure the ones that live it, and that counts most…

Jeff

If we would live our lives in some way, so we think we are leading it ourselves and we would die and meet god, he could say, yeah… I meant for that to happen, no matter fate exists or not.

If there is fate, then you can’t control your life. If you can control your life, and there is no fate, then no one is in control.
But how many ways could we end our lives? Probably more than we could count, and that is kind of exciting. I could end up a homeless guy, or the owner of McDonalds, but I will most likely not choose to end up like that.

I believe that everything you choose to do, learning baking or being a plumber, that’s the choices you have. But stuff like cancer and car accidents, that’s something you could never change by thought.

If fate wouldn’t exist, then all your life would be built by your own choices. If life was a lucid dream, would you want to control it the entire time? Wouldn’t you like to be surprised?

I know I would…

I think that we are created, like building blocks from society. Different shapes and sizes may create you, but in the end the outcome is the same - uncontrolled.