I WILL DIE soon

Well, my grandfather IS going through this. He’s been told he’s gonna die soon, they just don’t have an estimate.

But if I were going through it, I would probably patch up my relations, then ask to be let out of school for my final days and stay around the house, working on novels, sleeping, reading my Bible, etc etc.

Don’t ruin your last few days on earth by addling your brain with drugs, trust me, it’s not worth it, you can get all the thrills you want without resorting to chemical assistance. Jump out of a plane or something, that’d much more fun!

considering my mentality and keen interest in fixing stuff that’s broken, i’d spend my time writing down every single thought and opinion i could about anything and everything, in the hopes that it would be used to fix some of the major problems of the world. leave behind a book that weighs more than me, filled with nothing but info on how the world should work. or launch myself into the grand canyon by trebuchet. while covered in honey. just to see what sticks on the way down. in some twisted irony, that would probably get more attention.

Well, perhaps shy isnt the right word. I’m not sure what the right word is, its more a problem of finding someone than asking them out.

I agree, you can get all the thrills you want without drugs. In fact, you can get better thrills from jumping from a plane than any drug I know. I just don’t want to jump out a plane and wonder, just before I die on impact, what would those drugs be like? I have always been curious, just too wise to try them for the first time. Knowing I am going to die would give me the chance to try whatever I wanted without any major repercussions.

Thats a good idea, though. Maybe I will do all those drugs and then jump out of a plane. Now that’d be a rush.

That’s a wonderful topic :smile:

I believe that asking ourselves that question let us realise what’s our real desires that might are barried into the far corners of our souls.

I would take it as some time to just let loose, indulge my wildest side. Break free from my own self-restraint. Probably punch the people I don’t like, and enjoy the consequences.

Basically, in those last few seconds of life, where everything flashes before my eyes, I want it to be worth watching.

Of course they will. 100 % sure.

Anyway, i’d pretty much do the same. Go be hit by a car to speed it up.

I’d get done with the unfinished business, dimiss my belongins, tell everyone and get on a bus to the countryside, to die alone in the mountains.

the human mind has strange quirks

i’m afraid to talk to complete strangers because i’m afraid of what they’ll think of me

Another thought… I would annoy my friends too much, so they would leave me. That way, they don’t feel too sad when I go.

It would make my death easier on everyone, except for me.

Before i died i would want to experience one super LD just to fufill my to do list.

i would also tell my stupid english teacher that im going to die tomorrow and see if she belives me. i would defenitley show her as long as i die in my sleep.

Alas I have no mountains around to die in! I’d have to make do with Black down, or the Golden Valley, or the Devil’s Punch Bowl, you know, listing it like that there are actually some pretty cool sounding places around here…

…to die in :sad:

Hell, Kiel, you’re a Briton! If I was a Brit and found out I was about to die, I’d bloody go die alone in the Scottish High Lands!

* Bruno :hugs: Kiel

I doubt you could annoy your friends that much that they wouldn’t feel sorry at your death :no: :meh:
But i understand why you say that , i prolly would try that too…

I am too sensible … since it is a terminal illness I would make sure I had a place ready in an hospice (and not an hospital) incase I needed it. Then I would tie up any loose ends and after that just enjoy the last few weeks doing what I usually do to have fun and procrastinating any chores as much as possible so I don’t need to do them in the end :tongue:

I don’t feel the need to bungie jump or go wild :spinning:

First I would have told this forum and the others I am at that I am going to die soon.
Then I would destroy as many proofs of my existence as possible.
Then laugh at all the homework I never have to do.
Then give all the money I have collected, to poor people.
Then try to beat up everyone I hate.
Then get annoyed of how long it takes to die.
And finally die someplace alone.

i don’t really understand why you wuld want to do the second … :confused: , do you mean so nobody is remebering you too much and gets over it faster ?

Yeah… It’s an understandable point, but easier said than done.

:yes: That does makes sense. I probably would do that too. Make everyone hate me so no one would miss me. :content: