I WILL DIE soon

I’d get a second opinion.

(DayLight, why would you purposely subject another person to despair upon your sudden death? Or would this short-tern relationship be a mutual understaning between the both of you?)

second opinion ? , you mean if you really will die ? (hey , first post today …)9:19

I think moogle´s opinion is interesting…
if you stop to think, we ARE going to die soon…
we should start doing what our souls tell us to do right now, and not continue to feed it with time waste…
I don´t say it´s easy, I sometimes try to do what I really want to do like tell everyone the truth all the time and stuff like that… and it looks like we have some kind of barrier against that… but when we do achieve these goals, our spirit gets fed, and we get much happier, maybe with lots of LDs
I would also tell someone not to bother with my body, once what´s important has already left it

Yes, Sakoda.

Because no one has mentioned it, and because I’ve always been fascinated by the subject, the one thing I would absolutely desire just before death, is to venture beyond the event horizon of a black hole and to its final destination - if I could make it that far. Even if I never made it to the proposed singularity, or crossroads of the black hole, it would be quite the experience for however long it remains.

(In a sourly funny way, though, just like death I would not be physically capable of relaying to any outside observer what exists beyond the “mouth” of a black hole, so I’d be taking two highly sought after secrets with me… At least two.)

Watch Ikiru. Then answer this thread again.

Dunno what I’d do, probably some things I’d like to do in LDs. Wouldn’t mind jumping out of a plane with no parachute if I’ve got only a day to live. but then again someone would have to clean up the mess on the ground, maybe I’d be more considerate.

Lol