Just thought of a cool method for a LD

Think of a colour or even use your favourite colour

Now if you have a motorbike, scooter, car, skateboard, or pretty much any vehicle then when you go out driving one of them, or even if you just like walking, then when ever you see a car with your favourite colour, ask your self ‘am i dreaming’ or say ‘i am dreaming’ or look at your hands and say ‘the next time i see my hands i will know that i am dreaming’ keep doing this throughout the day. Now obviously if your operating machinery like a car don’t go looking at your hands but just do the reality check ‘am i dreaming’ when you see a car in the colour you have chosen. Or if your driving just look at your hands on the steering wheel while driving with a quick glimpse like a split second and say ‘the next time i look at my hands i will know that i am dreaming’ and do this every time you see a car come past that has your chosen colour.

After a while this will become second nature to you and it’s really a very easy way to program your subconcious, we all see a car come by eachday so doing this will tune your mind to have a lucid dream, so keep going at it and you will have a lucid dream.

A while back there was something like this, RCing everytime you see a color, e.g. green, Made me do up to 500 RCs… in 5 minutes…

It was named something like MILD but with an extra letter added somewhere inbetween, I’ll look it up :smile:

edit:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-color-rc-technique/15016

But that wasn;t the one…

Ah, MELD it was…: https://community.ld4all.com/t/new-technique/14283

I don’t know. I’ve found I get a little obsessive comulsive with RC’s… It’s annoying, but I just have to MAKE SURE I’m not dreaming.

What would be the best way to RC without people thinking you are insane? I find if I plug my nose all the time people start looking at me funny. :grin:

Really? I find pluggin my nose for a RC to be the most subtle. You could just be scratching your nose for all anybody can tell. You only have to take a breif breath in. It’s also the quickest and easiest for me. It has become the main one I use to verify my lucid state in the handful of lucid dreams I have had in the past few months.

Think of how subtle it is compared to jumping into the air to see how fast you decend.

But if you really want a good alternative that is undetectable, get a digital watch and look at it, then look away, then look at it again. If the numbers have changed, you be dreamin’…

I love the digital watch RC. That has made me lucid so many times.

I have set my watch so that it beeps once every hour… then i doo atleast tree difrent rcs (The clock, look att my hands and blow my nose) and make shure that i am not dreaming.

The time RC doesn’t work with me. I tend to think that I misread the time in the first place. Silly me. I’d have to look at it 5 times to get it.

I’m obsessive compulsive with hand washing, so it’s pretty easy for me to just look at the mirror or watch my hands while they’re under the water.