Last words ever said

I really like that.
What is it from? Or did you make it up?

“more lucidity!!!”

its lyrics by linkin park.

hahahaha, what can I tell you, beyond it being worth it :tongue:

thats cool with me

Daniel is right! If we all agree with my yadda yadda about the last words ever said being the most poetic moment of all time… (And I’m willing to accept the fact that everyone agrees with me :grin:). We should all make a pact that if we’re the last person standing on Earth, our last words will be a Zeppelin line. Or perhaps Lennon. But, seriously, Zeppelin.

<man wanders alone, near neath>

annd she’s buuuyyyyiiinnng a staaaiiirrrwayyyyy…

<fralls over, coughs a bunch, then ends up face up, looking at the sun>

to… heaaavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

<and the gods of rock see this, and the gods of rock saw that it was good.

Zeppelin forever. Zeppelin givith life, Zeppelin takith away!

My shangri-la beneath the summer moon
I will return again.
Sure as the dust that floats high in June
When movin’ through Kashmir.

:cool: If I had a choice, I think I’d pick Lennon (wait, don’t hurt me! :tongue:).
Something from ‘Isolation’, maybe.

“let’s just hope theres something on the other side”

I think Zepplin is over rated (wait, no , no , no please don’t hurt me!!!, not the face!!!)

Zepplin is really, really, really good but I think they have only have 3-4 really good songs. Of course I like bands that don’t play ‘quote, unquote’ “classical” rock. Like AC/DC, Def Leppard, Van Hallen, Ratt, Poision, Guns N Roses, Ozzy. I also like one modern band… Linkin Park.

Okay, that was pretty sweet, hahaha.

After seeing I Am Legend, I’m pretty sure I don’t want to be in a position where I am the last person alive to say the last words, hahaha. Freaky stuff.

/me throws the Shiny Thing of Doom ™ at Chuck for preferring Linking Park :razz:

I think I, like Hamster, would probably quote something from Kashmir.

i would prolly say something along the lines of “… S***!”, or “well this sux…”, and im not screwin wiht u, i would say something like that if i WAS the last person on earth

Speaking of Kashmir

Great cover, yohanover, thanks for sharing it! :smile: Now, I don’t want to make another post just to share yet another cover of Zeppelin, so — I hope you won’t mind — I’m gonna take a piece of yours instead to do it: just wanted to say that this cover of Kashmir, performed by Lucia Micarelli and the guys from Jethro Tull, brings me to tears. (Another version). :bruno:

And now the truth…

[color=indigo][size=100]
Yeah, to be truthful, I probably wouldn’t think about some poetic, moving phrase. I’d probably just be like, “Crap. -insert choice expletives here- I’m gonna die.”

But if I wanted to be dramatic, I’d totally quote J.M. Barry and be like, “To die is an awfully great adventure…” and go all Peter Pan on the world XD[/size][/color]

I’m sorry Bruno, but as much as I love Led Zeppelin I’m going with Lennon for one reason and one reason only: I’ve been told that when I make a certain face I look like a retarded John Lennon.

Be Amazed:

Now that I think of it, if I were in that position I wouldn’t say anything. I’d just make that face. I think it sums up the human race perfectly. :tongue: