LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Presence of Light, for each lucid dream (starting from when the 1st task was declared), I would need to know the rough duration (you can see the points calculation about that in the first post) and if you accomplished any part of the task, a description of what happened. That way I can calculate your points :smile:

Leeh, that is actually a very nice idea! It will fit amazingly well with the next task! :yes:

Had a LD that was a little over a minute last night. Will post it if necessary/if I have time.

hello hello

I managed to remember the task but I did not get appropriate answers and I had a bad dream recall of a very long vivid LD of this afternoon.

Link to my online dream journal on ld4all

Now it’s midnight, I have to work a bit for the exams, but I’ll do this again tomorrow morning, I have to summon those people again and ask the question, again :razz:

Congrats Colors for the amazingly long LD! :happy: I mentioned about counting the dreamtime and not the real time, so that dream was well over an hour :wink:
Pus wowow, meeting and dancing with Fujimoto? That was a very big one in your book! :woo: I sure hope you’re enjoyed it, cause here’s 20 extra points for acheiving that! :colgate:
[com]Acheiving important goals one has set in his career is always an important thing, and if anyone else completes a big objective of his/hers, I’ll sure award some more extra points. :smile:[/com]
About the task, that makes 0 answers and 4 interactions (talk, flirt, dance, cuthair/fangirl :lol:), so for you | [color=#e4ecee]60 LD points + (0+40) task points + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 20 bonus = 170 points![/color] | Plus you’re always free to have another try at the task to better your score :wink:

Tip of the day:

hahaha thanks ! Yeah I thought “oh no, I know I have my personal quest where I have to approach him step by step, but he is too cute here…can’t control feelings…” hugs and kisses :happy: I’m going to take a nap right now to collect answers :smile:

2 LD’s last night.
First one I reattempted the task to get a better score but only asked 3 people. (And tosxyChor again. :razz:) This one was around 10 minutes. I’ll probably write it out in my DJ.

2nd LD will not be posted here. It was around 50 minutes. And… yeah. :peek:

My Dream Journal

So two days of partying with no dream recall but now finally I had a dream and LD, a weird one at that.

I failed though, didn’t ask the question although I remembered to interact with DCs and I did.

I’d say a good 10-15min of partial lucidity with another 10 of pure lucidity. Now, dream time is longer but I use shortcuts to speed up the flow of time so I won’t count that. I will post the non shortcutted dream time.

I had a lucid moment, and turned Q into an animal. Of course, when I asked what her first memory was, she replied with animal sounds. :roll:

The lucidity did definitely last for less than 4 minutes this time. And i got no answer in a language that i could understand.

I seriously LOL’d at that. :lol: Nice going there.

[color=red]Wyvern[/color], many congrats again :clap: and wow at the 2nd day in a row of me appearing in your dreams :cool: | [color=#e4ecee]Enjoy your 90+5(getting lucidity back) LD points, btw [/color] | :wink:

[color=red]Omnisomnia[/color], wondrous LD! :content: And very nice adventure there, that’s sure worth 10 extra points! :happy: The interactions were possess/control, talk, attack and collaborate, tell me if you feel like there’s something else.
:wink: So | [color=#e4ecee] 50 LD + (0+40) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 10 bonus = 150 points![/color] | ^^

[color=red]Siiw[/color], I guess this doesn’t beat your previous task score :smile: but all the same, 10 points for the hilarious transformation of Q :lol: that sure was worth it. So, | [color=#e4ecee]10 LD + 10 bonus = 20 points.[/color] |

:rofl: Oh my God, that is hilarious.

Oh, and here is the LD where I attempted the task again

Um… any points for asking a question other than what I posted :tongue:?

Does a talking computer count as a DC?

I had 3 little LD’s this morning, I’ll post them all in my DJ a little later. The first 2 were short, only a couple minutes.

The third one I was talking to my computer like in Star Trek, when she said something odd. I’m not sure what it was but it made me do a RC. And I had 6 fingers.
Awesome! “Computer did you know I was dreaming?”
“Yes”
I looked around, but I was alone in an empty space ship corridor, just outside the main computer room.
“Computer are there any dream character’s near?” I asked, expecting her to say yes, just around the corner
“No. We are alone.” That surprised me.
I looked around, walked down a few halls, around a few corners, even sensed for anyone in crawl spaces. But no one was close and I could tell the dream was about to start fading.
“Computer! Who am I?
“You are Zydon, the powerful sys admin of this ship. Which is a good thing, we get talk to very often.”
“Computer!? Are you saying…you have a crush on me? Is that…possible?”
I’m not sure how I knew as I gazed into the main computer room, but somehow she was blushing. I made the central computer blush.

(Zydon was the Mayor I played of the last VG)
I’d say that over all was about 5-6 minutes.

you make computer blush

I could make a teeshirt of this X:)

I love original LDs like yours ! Were you in space ?

Hmm, Im gonna try a new incubation method and Im very sure it will work :smile:

Wyvern, noooo my poor bats! How could you do such a terrible thing to them? :rofl: Well, talk about wasting money on mook electricity insulation. :meh:

Rhewin, it counts as talking. Only one counts as a question you get points from. But you can change that if you post it here before going to bed :smile:

Ysim, awesome! ^^ And an answer is an answer :wink: plus talk, and flirt, that’s | (30+30+40) LD + (30+20) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 200 points! |

GHOSTIE, I’m sure you can do it :content: Be sure to believe in yourself.

Ok, well I had an LD last night (pretty vivid and about 10 min long). I interacted with 2 DC’s, but I never asked my question. One (well, two really) were friends from high school. I asked them to go with me on the Q’s Quest, but they refused, one of them saying “Come on, M, he’s too busy dreaming.”

Another was a rather frightened girl on a roller coaster. When I asked her if she was OK, she looked at me and said “can’t you stop this thing?” Sadly, I had to finish the quest so I refused (much to her dissatisfaction).

Ok, so I didn’t ask my question, but I did have some interaction. Now that the quest is out of the way, I should be able to concentrate on this more. Full account is here

So I thought I’d put an after weekend update on here, even though I didn’t have any lucid dreams. It was another intensely busy weekend for me (but in a good way - beautiful weather, lots of fun and volunteering, only 15 hours of homework :smile: ) and my sleep schedule suffered. I did post a couple dreams today, with the briefest flash of lucidity in this one. Even though my dreams were super boring, I’ve had fun reading and dreaming vicariously through all of yours!

I had a LD that was a little over a minute last night. New composition! 12 tone even. :woot:

I don’t know if I’ll be able to write the LD’s from these next few days out in my DJ. I’m going to be pretty busy. (I have a temporary job during the March break which takes most of the day.) I’ll try to write whatever I can when I get home though.

next task is goint to be updated today or tomorrow ? The first task will be “closed” or is the all challenge about being able to do several tasks even the ones that were assigned on the previous days ? Sorry if did not understand that correctly ^^

Well Rhewin, nice job! ^^ The quest was completed with success, and it deserves +10 points from the base score, since you actually got a ride :smile: but about the task, you should at least remember doing it for it to count. I’m sure however there will be plenty further occasions to do so :wink:. Plus you flew for the first time? Congrats, and 10 points for that! :happy: So | 40 LD + 60 quest + 30 lucid task + 10 bonus = 140 points! |

Wyvern, | 30 more points to you ; ) |. Will you put on the internet any of the compositions you made? It would be delightful. :content:

Cave of Mind, nice to see you again :smile: You better get inspired and get going! | 10 LD points for you today. |

Colors, 4 nights have passed, thus the 2nd task will be posted today at 17 GMT, stay tuned! :colgate:
EDIT: also, the tasks stay open till the end of the challenge, but doing them after some other came up may award less points. You can have a read about the early/late system in the first post.