LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Of course you do ^^
There’s even the possibility of doing the tasks without being lucid, but lucid ones are worth a lot more points (starting from the +30 bonus for lucid tasks), and I am confident everyone will manage to accomplish most tasks while lucid :smile: So I would recommend to post your non-lucid attempt at a task only if it’s worth big points, to avoid excessive cluttering.

Wow, congrats everyone! great results and we’ve just started! :grin:

I also had some good results :content:

SPOILER - Click to view

I don’t remember how I got lucid, but I’m at my school after a quick ND moment with B. In a classroom I see my old teacher S correcting tests and ticking off little lines on the whiteboard. In another room another old teacher comes in and I leave. I uhm… think I might have touched a DC a bit inapropriately… does that count as interacting? :rofl: (I wasn’t trying to do the task, though…) I tell a kid through a window to chose answer “d” and he does. It turns out to be the right answer. I say something about dreams… This dream was tricky for me, I wasn’t sure if I was actually lucid or if it was a FLD. I think the problem was that it was very low lucid and as it was very early in the night the lucid feeling went away fast so I thought it might have been a FLD. So, I’ll say it was a very low lucid that lasted between 1 and 4 minutes. :wink:

I woke up and wrote the dream down.

Again, no idea how I got lucid, but this time I remember the task! I hit a DC on the arm (and think “one interaction done!” :lol:) I go up to a DC and ask “How can I lucid dream on schoolnights?” I ask this to 3 different DC’s getting three different answers. I only remember one though :sad: the DC simply said “Tuesday”. I go and jump/push on another DC. I try to transform another one into a bucket :confused: A bucket appears but the DC doesn’t dissapear :tongue: So I guess I just summoned a bucket, which is ok hahaha I woke up after that.

Woke up and wrote down quick notes and then woke up and wrote down quick notes (;p), I should have focused on the stupid answers!! :grrr: This one also lasted between 1 and 4 minutes.

In my bed I get the impression someone is there with me. I start imagining I’m on the floor meditating. I get up and go to the bathroom. I feel like I should brush my teeth (I think someone makes me). I do so to wait for the dream to stabilize a bit more since I can’t even see. I spit the toothpaste in the sink and wonder if I did so IWL :shy: I look in the mirror and my eyes are close together. My mouth is big. I go out into the hallway and go down the stairs. I think I lose lucidity here. [ND]I see a small painting on the wall which I recognize (FM).

I’m suddenly someplace else, in a house. I think I’m supposed to be a middle age woman :bored: I don’t feel like one though. I see myself in 3rd person a few times. I enter a soccer field through a gate. There are two gollies!. I jump in the swimming pool and hold my breath. I think I was close to lucidity here…[/ND] once more I think this was 1-4 minutes.

I had a LD and got answers from two different DCs! I’ll paste in the dream when I get home. :cool:

mattias what was your plan after you turned the DC into a bucket? :tongue:

and congrats everyone on your successes!

I remember 3 seperate little vision type things.

I think the LD lasted around…i dunno, 30 mins in dream time.

It seems this challenge is having a positive effect on me! Well done tosxyChor!

littlenemo: NO IDEA :rofl: (ahhh the wonders of low lucidity :neutral: )

JazzleDazzle: wow that was pretty long! Nice! :content:

Woohoo! I did it! :mrgreen_hat: I feel very very triumphant.

It is here: Link to DJ :smile:

I think it was 20-25 minutes, taking into account the fact that I flew around a LOT. Now I’m going to go to sleep again and see what happens. :content:

Finally wrote my dream out. Completed the task. Spoke to 6 people. Even the taskmanager himself! :razz:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … ht=#570867

Had to clean my room hence the reason it took awhile to post. Felt around 20 minutes in total.

Argh, I just remembered I forgot to post a part of my LD where I called out for J. But she didn’t come, so I guess that doesn’t count as an interaction… :tongue: Doesn’t matter, really.

Anyway, I’ll say it again, I’m impressed with everyone’s results! I mean it’s the first night of the first task!! :thud:

Nice night mattias! :ok: Although different dreams count for different task attempts, only the middle one will count as task attempt.

I’m really sorry I can’t give you points for answers you don’t remember, the point of this after all was getting inspired by what they would say to you :wink:
I’d say that was 1 interaction (random physical contact :tongue:), and lawl at the poor DC who was being turned into a bucket :lol: that can be worth 5 points in my account, it was still a nice attempt/partial success.

So: | 30 x 3 LD points + (30+10) task points + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 5 bonus = 185 points! |

Siiw, grats for you too! ^^ But as everyone else, I need to know how much the dream lasted to give you LD points :tongue: from this, your task points are | + (50+20) task points + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 120 points! |

Puce and Jazzledazzle, congratulations for the long LD’s! That’s 50 points only for the LD itself :lol:

Puce, also nice LD/task attempt ^^ I like your LD’ing attitude, the LD syringe earns you 10 extra points! Plus 1 answer, and 3 interactions (fly, play/prank, ask for aid) so | 50 LD points + (30+30) task points + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 10 bonus = 170 points! |

Wyvern, that was a wonderful job :content: And a grand total of 6 answers and 4 interactions! (talk, rape, attack, scare) So summing up | (50 + 5 chain) LD points + (75+40) task points + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 220 points! No bonus, but I sure was tempted by that conversation with me lol |

Guys, you’re doing great! Sincere congratulations to all of you, that was sure an encouraging first day, and there’s still saturday night to boot :content:
/me drowns in challenge LD’s* :lol:
Keep going guys! :colgate:

the dream lasted for a couple of minutes,possibly up to 5. There was a part that I didn’t post, about going to Hawaii.

It is really interesting to read all the different questions and answers that come up :cool:

There’s still one more night for this task right?
If there is, then I’ll be asking a DC, “What is the answer to life, the universe and everything in it?”. Hopefully the DC won’t give me a random number. :razz:

There are 4 nights for each challenge, I want to give enough time for everyone. :smile:
Siiw, you’re making it difficult for me to choose between <4 mins and >4 mins, cause that’s where there’s a change in points. Just tell me what you feel, or do a mean of the possible durations :smile:

ha it’s a good thing we have time since I am so busy this week end and I don’t have enough sleep. Good thing we’re sunday today and I’ll meditate as soon as I can ^^

Good luck and congrats to everyone

:sigh: I still feel unmotivated and hope Ill get an LD soon :sad:

But nice to see many who have got an answer from their DC’s :cool:

Had a couple short LD’s. Didn’t do any tasks though… Link to DJ

Nice work still mattias, and an invisible horse? :rofl: I guess that’s some attitude, never stopping in front of a problem, 10 extra points for that stunt! | [color=#e4ecee]50 LD +10 bonus= 60 points! [/color] | ^^
GHOSTIE, just looking at how great the others did is enough motivation for me to try harder than I ever did :lol:
Find out what you really want to do in a LD, and come back here to discover it’s very possible you’ll do it this very night. :wink:

Tip of the day:

:lol: I didn’t read the rules that closely. I’d say less than 4 minutes. :cool:

I’ve been thinking about the appropriate wording for my question,
Those were my first ideas -
When will I have my adventure? - Nope, I will get an answer like - “when you’re ready” or something like that.
How can I start my adventure? - Nope, I will get an answer like - “have the right mindset”.
Do you have a quest for me? - Nope, if I’ll get a “yes”, then what?
What is your quest for me? - Yes.

i will ask " Are you real ? What is your name ? Where do you live ? "

i know that is 3 but its am important 3, if it has to be it will be "are you real ? "

i almost did this today , as i was lucid in a theater, i only thought about asking people these questions though

ps 2-3 days ago i went into a lucid dream spaceship of sorts and a certain negative movie character was following me, and this woman showed me how ot turn him into something neutral, the information she gave me was 100% outside of my mind imagining that she would do that ,

i pretended he was a remote control car, then turned him off, then pushed a button that i declared would delete him from the universe