LC #26 task six: a new perspective

I love it! thanks Solaris!

see you tomorrow :smile:

edit: means of transportation: I’ll go through a tree trunk

Nice challange! :smile: I might try to dive into the sun and then travel to the fourth dimension. I dhould think that would give some good points :smile: I’ve just got to get lucid…

I’ll give this a try right now :content: sounds nice. I’m going to bed now! Wish me luck!

Haha, Ill enjoy this task :content: good start for a challenge :cool_raz:

Oooo this will be fun :tongue: anything to do with space makes for awesomeness!

Yay! :spinning: I didn’t get to do this last challenge. I’ll get it this time!

This sounds awesome!
I’m planning on flying through Earth’s atmosphere and through space, superman-style to my destination! :cool:
As I haven’t had the chance to try flying, I think this would be an awesome first fly! :woo:
I also love the idea for this challange because I was actually thinking of trying to go into space when I have my first stable (and long) lucid dream! :tongue:
Thanks,
David

Darn… No LD :sad: Only a funny ND :razz:

That should be fun, I’ll work on that :happy:

Well, I had a 10 minute LD last night. It took place in my home and when my mom started calling me, I had to keep reminding myself it was just a dream, but I guess I lost control after a while. Oh well. How many points is 10 minutes? LOL.

30 points. Okee dokee. YAY.

just dropping in to say that I love this task! :happy: I’m not officially participating, but I might just try this one :grin:

Thanks for the postive feedback everyone! Looks like I’ve set a high standard for myself, but I’ll try to come up with some equally nice tasks next rounds :tongue:

I just wanted to add that since many of you appear to be new or inexperienced to lucid dreaming you can always PM me for advice. I’m here to help you :smile:

I had a short LD this morning. I thought about the task but didn’t really get what I expected :smile:
I definitely need to try again.

“lucidity thing”

No LD’s for me :tongue: but I remembered an ND last night, no task though…

I was trying to get to the planet Tatooine. Didn’t actually do anything with the challenge, but I did get a lot of sand, so that’s something.

I’m going to aim for the Library planet from Doctor Who (besides, those episodes Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead are awesomely lucid dream themed) :happy:

Last night I dreamed of being in a library, but it wasn’t on another planet and I wasn’t lucid.

I had an unexpected LD, and tried the challenge :content: but I wasn’t able to do any relaxing. :sad: It felt about 15minutes max.

[spoiler]I wake up on my bed and notice that it’s nighttime, I must of over slept. I get up from my bed and do my usual RC, I count my fingers and find the normal 5 on each hand. For some reason I had an urge to count my toes… I count my toes and there’s 6! At this point the dream begins to get hazy, I simply say, “Increase lucidity!” and it goes back to normal. I wanted to poke my finger through my feet hehe , I do and it feels incredible! It feels so real…it was like poking your finger through jello!

-I’m downstairs and I see my dad at the kitchen, I do a little run towards my front door and leap off the ground and fly through the wall into the sky, I had the LC on my mind, I randomly said that I wanted to go to the planet Pluno (not Pluto) I made this planet up…

I’m in space and I see this huge fireball, it was obviously the sun. It was like a planet covered in moving lava…around the sun was a force field…it looked like a mirage around the sun. In the force field was this random white ball spinning around the sun. I get off tract here , I go and catch the white ball, and I imagined it was a egg then I crack it open, The yellow yolk comes out and spins around the sun…

I’m ontop of a red balloon and it acted like a float in those swimming pools, I was wondering how to do the challenge (I say “Increase Lucidity” somewhere here)…I took my totem(coin) which appeared in my hands, I held onto it like a frisbee and flicked it a few times , slowly the coin grew into a giant coin! Larger than a plate, I sat ontop of it and adjusted it a couple times to feel comfy. I order the coin to take me to a random planet different from Earth. I held onto the sides of the giant coin while it flew to somewhere…I was wondering about going to WritersCube’s Monolith Garden but wanted to do the LC first.

The coin brings me to these two enormous planets that seemed awfully close together. The first planet was a rocky one with a blueish glow around the planet, the second planet was an orange one sort of like Venus. The coin stops and hoovers there for a few seconds, like it was a person debating which way to take. The coin zooms towards the orange planet, the coin skims the planet wondering where to land, it flew around the planet and while it was flying under it I almost fell, but luckily I summoned a seat belt in time .

The coin finally decides to land/hoover above the side of the planet, I expected to see creatures and many things on the planet, but the only thing I see was orange sand and rocks an even more ORANGE! I kind of felt/knew that there was a giant sort of skin around the real planet, every creature and their homes and stuff were actually underneath this “skin” before I could hop off onto the planet… I wake up in my bathtub with my friend E and S…(FA)
[/spoiler]

dam wish i hoped on last night gonna try his now and a great challenge it is lets see what we can do XD

now just to figure out where to go XD

Great challenge. Now if I can only get lucid.

No intergalactic vacation, just a trip with a train :tongue: