LC #30: Congratulations Wega!

Had one LD on Jun - 17 morning. Duration : 2minutes. Kind of rushed into things. No task or personal goals achieved.

nothing for me…kinda in the same boat as wyrven none of my memories are that great. and there is really nothing i want to revisit :meh:

no lds this week a could of nds but nothing great :meh:

Looking forward for the next task

In an ND I went back in time to a mall that we used to visit a lot as a child. My current friends were there, but it was definitely in state that it was 17 years ago.

Vinoth: That one short LD gets you: |20 points|

Rhewin: The task accomplishment in the ND is: |30 (for the basic task) + 20 (for early points) = 50 points|

The current standings are:

• GHOSTIE11 |0 points|
  • ZRVera |200 points|
  • Magnus |0 points|
  • Rhewin |50 points|
  • idanl09 |0 points|
  • BeRightBack |0 points|
  • StarryGwee |0 points|
  • Geekboy |0 points|
  • Mimmo_O |40 points|
  • Altuno |20 points|
  • Thorn |190 points|
  • Wega |280 points|
  • Wyvern |0 points|
  • Siiw |100 points|
  • Vinoth |150 points|
  • Scipio Xaos |0 points|

2nd Task : Relive Your Prenatal Development

…which is a different way of saying “go be a baby in a womb”. All that is necessary is you to not be born yet.

Obviously all humans go through prenatal development, and none remembers it. What I actually want to do is to experience the process as a whole, and of course remember it after waking up in order to be able to post it here. Here are a few definitions you need to know for the basic requirements of the task:

[spoiler]1. zygote: a cell formed by the union of two gametes

1. embryo: an animal in the early stages of growth and differentiation that are characterized by cleavage, the laying down of fundamental tissues, and the formation of primitive organs and organ systems
  2. fetus: an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind
    [/spoiler]

Basic Task(s)

• Being an unborn human is worth +30 points.

• Going through all of the stages explained above earns you +20 points. Remember, what’s important with this task is that you feel the growth and development of yourself.

Secondary Task(s)

• Birth is possibly the end-point of this task, and for going through it, I’ll award you +20 points.

• Communicating (in any way) with another entity in the womb will earn you +10 points the first time you do it.

• The initial interaction with the outside world while you’re in the womb will get you +10 points.

Repeatable(s)

• Additional communication with other entities in the womb is +5 points each.

• Additional interactions with the “not-included-in-womb” will be awarded +5 points each.

• Cell division is worth +5 points each and every time you undergo it, but remember, you can’t go “1-2-3-4-5 cells”. It has to be “1-2-4-8-16 cells”.

LDsfor the previous task are accepted until 18 June, 6 PM GMT. The next time will be posted on 24 June, 6 PM GMT. Good luck! :smile:

Bah, I went to vacation and totally forgot to LD :razz: but here I am and will do my best now :grin:

I’m going to be away for a bit, for exams :meh:. But I love how this task reminds me of my Bio exam lawl. :content:

Hmm be a baby. XD This is going to be fun.

Is kicking the womb considered a interaction with the outside world?

Well I had a ND when I’m unborn.
I was in a different world, and then got into a tunnel with a lot of colors and got out to the world.
Not sure if it counts.

Yes, of course.

It does count. I’d love to read the details before calculating its points, though if it’s not possible, then that’s OK too.

ND = Normal Dream?
FLD means what?
I am not sure with these terms please help.

Mouse under the acronyms and you get the answer :wink:

Wow, this looks a tad difficult. Oh well. I had an LD last night, and I redid the time travel task. Even though I lost my early points, the lucid task points should make up for it so I think I’m still ahead. I went back in time to my aunt’s house and I regressed in age to match the time. I’ll post a link to my journal when I get the chance.

It does count. I’d love to read the details before calculating its points, though if it’s not possible, then that’s OK too.
[/quote]

Sure :smile:
I was old, finished my life, and went to a world between death and birth.
I see a creature, his back is cut, and inside his back, there’s a blue jelly that has an orange juice flavor.
The guide said that I need to bite the blue jelly to go to the new lifetime.
I bite it and then turn into molecules and then those molecules fly from one hole to another, and I live again.

This week’s task will be quite difficult for me since I need sensations to work on. How does it feel to be a cell? This will be definitely a challenge.
I had a medium length (~12 to 15 min)LD last night, didn’t complete any task but I am progressing with my personal task.

Edit: since nobody posted here today I edit my last post to avoid double posting.
I had an interesting LD in which I met my new spiritual guide, a young woman who looks like an elf. She said that she will guide me through my new spiritual path.
@Puce: a medium and a short LD (20 and 6min), still nothing with the 2nd task but I’m working on it.

Sorry to say I’ll have to drop out of this LC. Won’t have a lot of time at all these next 3 weeks to write out any dreams.
/me sends lucid vibes to everyone in the LC.

I’ll still try to get lotto numbers though. :tongue:

Nuuuu D:! Surely you don’t have to fully write th out to just post what you’ve done :sad:

A lucid moment at the end of a false LD this morning.

A medium low-lucid and a short low-lucid this morning. Need to work on my recall again, since I probably forgot some others over the last few days.