LC #31: Congratulations Limitles!

2LDs, triggered by FA. Pretty short (3-4mins). Didn’t think of the LC though :meh:

One short LD last night. Running from the cops is not fun, but not being able to stop after becoming lucid is worse.

Two medium LD’s chained together with DEILD to make one long one and one short VILD. No tasks done.

P.S. /me truits the Globals for not putting a sticky on this yet :tongue:

Grr, I got sick yesterday and have lost a lot of my DR, my LD-motivation is low too >>:P

1 medium length LD, I liked the dream I was having when I got lucid, so I just decided to go with the flow and have fun. I hadn’t read about the task yet, anyway.

For those interested, here is the link to those dreams.

I had a medium-length LD last night. No tasks though.

Yay, I finally found some time to calculate the points. The current standings are:

Limitless: Since it was very clear how long your LD/HI-experience was, I’ll just assume it was a medium LD. This gives you|30 for the mediumLD, + 35 for making an Instrument and + 20 early points, also 30 points for accomplishing a task while lucid, making a total of = 115 points.|. “Scraping” does not really sound like it made a sound, so there’ll be no points for the second main task. Anyway, at least you remembered the task :smile:

StarryGwee: You get |20+20 =40 points| for your two short LDs.

Leijona: Your medium LD gives you |30 points|.

Hexaditiom: Creating an Instrument and playing some notes on it gives you |30 lucid, 35 task I and 15 task II, 20 early points and 30 points for accomplishing a task while lucid|. Then, you get |+30 lucid points, to a total of 160 points|for the other LD. Too bad you didn’t make it to Transform :meh:.

Puce: All your LDs until not give you a total of |20 short + 30 medium lucid points = 50 points|.

BeRightBack: Your medium LD gives you |30 points|.

Rhewin: Those two LDs give you |40 long + 5 for chaining, and 20 for the other short LD, = 65 points|.

Geekboy: Your 3 min LD was not short but medium (2-5min), so you get |30 points| for this LD.

Please notice me if I forgot anything/anoyne.

medium LD last night and created another instrument but this time i got some real sound out of it and started to play a song :grin: its in the spoiler below

[spoiler] The dream started off with me in this giant house and in different rooms there was a very nice dining set and people were eating and were all dressed up. I silently walked past them and into the upstairs. The house though was also like connected to a baseball stadium too. When i went upstairs and opened a door i was in the stadium. ( i think on the second floor) I look around and see that the stadium is empty, but it looks as if a game just took place about an hour or so ago. I start walking and looking under the chairs and i quickly find over a dollar in coins, happy, i walk back into the house. Then this little kid maybe 4 or 5 years old walks up to me and asks if he can have 80 cents. I say, “ehhh, sure alright” and open my hand with all the coins and start counting.

I notice the kid already has about 20 cents- maybe he wants a dollar? I count three quarters then the little kid pulls out the half dollar coin. We both look at eachother and laugh and he puts it back in my hand. I find a dime and then give him the coins. ( i think i did my math wrong in the dream as 3 quarters and 1 dime is 85 cents :tongue: ) The kid walks away happy and goes to his dad to show them to him. I walk away too. I see one of my friends and tell them that i bet we could find hundreds of dollars in coins in the stadium! but hes not believing. I walk away where i find this other kid i dont know. We start to hang out. We were talking when we start to go down the stairs. [color=blue] Suddenly i look around and realize im dreaming. but instead of shouting out “IM DREAMING” and possibly losing the dream again, i softly whisper to my self, “oh my gosh…” cause i was so happy. I go with the kid down the stairs to another room. I was thinking hard to remember this task, when i did. In the room we went into there was a table with
a bunch of different items. I grab a metal thing on the table. It is a hanger. I grab a pen to hold the metal part in place. Then i find this weird plastic part with a circular part to it.

Holding the hanger in one hand and the plastic thing in the other, (and the pen in my knees :razz:) i put the circular part of the plastic thing and rub it hard against the length of the metal hanger. It makes a wonderful sound just like a violin. I then use the pen and tap it against the metal to stop the noise. I keep rubbing the plastic thing on the hanger and manage to play the beginning part of the song Canon. It sounds amazing. Then my friend/kid calls me and says come on! Satisfied with
finishing the task, i go with him. He takes me to a house across the street. We walk up the steps to the second floor and knock on the door. Two people answer and start like talking and playing with my new friend. They then say good bye and we then start walking back down to stairs, thinking of what i should do, i accidently close my eyes too much and wake up… [/color][/code][/spoiler]

Had an intense LD today. About…6-7 minutes.

I spoke with my great aunt that died couple weeks ago, and met my deceased great uncle for the first time :razz:. I spoke to my aunt about death and got some interesting anwsers…Then I experimented with flying and flew into this light that seem to be the sun or something, it was very beautiful, pink/blue/green glow. Sadly I forgot about LC :meh:.

I had a very brief moment of lucidity on Sunday morning, maybe about 30 seconds or so. I forgot my lucidity shortly afterwards, despite having a goal in mind. You can thank a hurricane-induced power outage and sheer laziness for the delay in posting it. >_>

I had a brief lucid moment and a short LD yesterday night.

Short WILD last night, though I can’t remember any details on what I did. I know I lost lucidity after a minute or so.

I haven’t had any lucid dreams yet, but I feel I am getting close. I remember doing a RC in my dream last night, but it didn’t click that I was dreaming. Perhaps tonight is the night…

I had one short LD yesterday night. Again no task done…

2nd Task : Explore a fantasy dungeon!

The second task is settled in a fantasy environment: You have to gather some friends, enter the dark dungeon and find your way through it. You may encouter stupid groups of goblins, fire spitting dragons and terrifying necromancers, rooms full of gold, silver and magical artifacts, guarded by dangerous traps and automatically aimed curses. Keep an eye open and be aware (in more than one meaning :wink: )!

For this task to be work and be fun, it is important that you keep it fair. It’s just not fun if you can kill everything and anything just by pointing at them and shout ‘ZAP!’. However, this does not mean you can’t have magical powers to crush your enemies, but you should leave your enemies a chance :razz:. Best would be to decide for one of the archetypical characters, such as mage, warrior, archer, thief, bard… but you can also combine them. Just make sure not to ‘overpower’ your dream self.
In the end, it depends on you to balance the mechanics.

Now lets move to the tasks:

Basic Task(s)

• Locating the dungeon entrance and getting there gives you+15 points You will also get these points if you start the dream in a dungeon or teleport there.

• Having a party of at least one companion gives you also +15 points.

• Successfully finding the dungeon exit after encountering at least one threat will give you +25 points. You can also teleport back to the beginning. Important is that you are at the “overworld” (or whatever environment you started) again.

Secondary Task(s), a.k.a. Repeatable(s)

• You can do a lot of things in a dungeon. Perform each of the following as often as you want and gather points, to a maximum of +80 points for secondary tasks.

• Looting a chest or a treasure room will give you +10 points each. If there is something not only valuable, but also useful (like a sword, a magic scroll or the dungeon map) in the chest, you get additional +5 points. Chests which contain trash do not give points.

• Fight and win against a group or a single enemy for +15 points per fight. Winning over extraordinary strong monsters like typical bosses will give you a total of+25 points per boss defeated. You can loot defeated enemies and check for useful items :razz:.

• It is also possible to intentionally avoid fights with normal enemies, for example if you are a rogue and rather pass enemies than fight them. If you successfully avoid the battle, you’ll also get your +15 points. In case they don’t see you, you can also steal… er, borrow their posessions, which is the same as looting.

• If you encounter a trap of any kind, let it be a mechanical one, a curse or something different, you can either earn +10 points if you successfully avoid or disable the trap, after you realized the threat. In case the trap gets you or one of you companions, you won’t get any points. Keep an eye open!

The deadline will be 07 September, around 8 PM GMT when I post the next task. If you finish this task before the deadline in one week, you get +20 early points. This means you can earn a maximum of 145 points in this Task.

PS: The deadline is individual for everyone: If this is the last active task before you go to bed, the deadline is until you go to bed on the following day.

PPS: sorry I didn’t calculate points yet. I’ll do tomorrow, I didn’t find the time to do so today.

Hey, this actually looks like it’ll be a lot of fun.

Inner RPG nerd… activate XD!

Had a short LD last night:

I was laying in my bed in the dark. I actually BECAME lucid because I looked up into the night sky and I could see all the planets really close up and it was really cool, the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I tried to Apparate in my dream and failed to do so, but at least I tried.

Considering the amount of Minecraft related dreams I’ve been having… :grin: Only a matter of time!

Oh, and I’ll have another post to make after this one. I kinda didn’t realize the LC was in action till today, but lucky for me I’ve had an abnormal amount of lucids the last week! POINTS! Like I said, I’ll post in a bit.

Hehe, Ill rogue past all enemies and get to other side after looting a lots of chests :razz: