LD sex part II

because
"when you dream… there are no rules… people can fly… anything can happen "

i think the truth is, than all we experience in lds are our personal experiences in OUR mind. This is not located in lucidity sferes because im almost sure, than only Astral Projection can give contacts with real intelligent creatures ;]
( i believe than ld is not same than AP, because of my experiences. during my first oobe i had so much diffrend experiences, than it must be something more than just a dream , something higher :smile: )
peace :wink:

1. OBE is different than AP.
  2. I cant believe you had an OBE and cant believe in TK ! : O
  3. AP = LD only you are viewing your own Astral instead of publics, creating your own world from your SC.

related to sex now…

I didnt have too many sex experiences in the dream world.
Actually only a few and I never came in any of them!
I dont have sex in LDs usually as its not that fun in my opinion, it always turns out to be a big head ache and a waste of precious dream time.
Ive had a few sex dreams which lasted very long and were incredibly fun but I could never get it done…

thats good :smile: dont believe anyone :razz:
it could be AP or OBE, the fact is, than it was something a lot higher and more important than any of my lds :smile:

i am also a guy that (usually) can’t climax in a LD

unless I program before I have sex something like “I am with a real person and we are making love now” and then i let myself drift into what i would assume would be a real person’s dream reality where they welcome me and then it goes from there

This is the Lucid Adventures forum. RL questions of this nature are not appropriate

what works for me if you want to find someone, if im around somewere with houses i will go up to a random house and think about the person i want then knock on the door and either they appear or i ask for them and they come! always works!

Back before i even new about this site when i was younger I used LDs specifically for sex. I’d always be in my house and for some reason know i was dreaming and then i’d invite the first hot girl who walked past into my house for some fun… It was weird. I’d do other stuff once the deed was done, i never really seemed to have much trouble staying in the dream afterwards, only a few times i woke up early.

One thing is you have to stay lucid.

I guess if you want to climax you have to forget that its a dream…

I got a question. So last night I had a dream in which I was having sex with this chick. So I was going at it you know for quite a while but could not …finish lol Is it just me or is it hard to have an orgasm in dreams? or what? lol

Well you know how you spin around to stay in a dream? I guess you’d have to while doing it lol :woo:

Preachin’ to da choir man, preachin’ to da choir :content:

I wonder if anyone has ever tried it in a sort of religious ceremony type setting? I’m not talking about kinky priest-related fantasies, either. But I am thinking that if it were done in a more meditative fashion, then excitement wouldn’t take over as much and thus it would be easier to stay lucid. Maybe not as much fun for people who want to just have awesome, hot sex, though - but it might also normalize the idea, and then this could be a stepping stone to having better sex in LDs.

My first reason for wanting to LD is because I am transgendered, and I want to play around with gender in dreams. I know it won’t be totally accurate, but that’s fine by me. It’s all about playing around with things in a way that makes sense to my brain.

P.P.S. Full moon! Good luck all… Full moons are awesome for lucidity/dream recall. Analyze your journal on all the past full moons/new moons. See for youself. :ok:
[/quote]

i know what you mean about this, im still a noob and still trying to remember full dreams and now for about 5 days ive remembered only fractions and peices of dreams, but one time, i noticed it was a full moon, but when i dreamed, i remembered the whole thing!

Wow! Really? I guess so, reading this thread. I love having LD sex, it’s definitely better than IRL. I rarely if ever have problems orgasming (which I DEFINITELY do IRL), and the whole experience (not just the end) is really intense, and I can get excited over things that IRL would gross me out or seem boring. As for it not being fair, sex IRL is a lot harder to finish for women than men, so I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape about it.

i had a near LD the other night where me and this woman were vampires and we had sex, i came with no problem and had more dreams after. vampire sex is really hot to me btw :devil:
i dont really understand what sex or vampires is supposed to symbolize in dreams though… :confused:

a tip for the ones who are new to LD Sex (the one swho wake up short before they start): Sit down on a chair breath calm and realxed, long deep breathes say to yourself “I ´m calm and so i Dream how long i want” and let the other person(s^^) do everything (if they dont do what you want bec. you dont believe in your control give them “Slave-Pills” which you have in your Pocket^^) but Breaht long and deep, be relaxed.

Hahahaha :woo: :woo: Laughed out too loud, and my parents looked at me xD

Thanks for making me laugh today :content: hehe

I actually just had an LD last night where I got a blowjob from a friend that I’m attracted to. However, I got scared that I was going to have a wet dream and wake up all sticky, so I scared myself in to waking up.

I “finished” for the first time in a dream…

WOW. That’s all there is to say.

yes, this is my (and probably everyone elses) ultimate LD fantasy. It’s very hard for me to and I usually wake up as soon as I start.