LD sex part II

I had my first “experience” last night, but I didn’t quite get to sex, but I will try again!

Guess ill just state my experiences on this…whyy not…i have decent amount of lucid dreams…i fly like everytime…i have teleported…ive shrunk myself into a tiny tiny figure…ive became an animal…ONCE…a dog…ive spun n changed environemtns…ive turned dark into day… ive had numorous LD sex… and i wake up… wet lol …its not hard for me…the girls used to resist when i first started…but you just have to like not think at all…and therefoer without thinking …they cant really act or dissaprove of you cuz they live of how you think…it is kinda hard for me to stay asleep…but i have reached… climax many many times and woke up wet lol…many many times…only bad thing is…i come almost instantly in LD’s for some reason…and i usually wake up like a second before going …so i awaken and i have to finish the job…which is just like a touch…only a second…lol butt ya thats what happens with me

Had it twice last night the girls were the one who suggested it though I didn’t wake up in eathier

Does anyone else often have (lucid) dreams where they have the sex organs of the opposite sex? I enjoy myself in the dream with whatever sex organs I have, but I never seem to notice that this is unusual.

ive never had that happen, seems kinda strange though.
ive never had sex in an LD before, im planning on it though :grin:
ive had sex in ND’s lots of times, finished the job also, but ive never come IRL the same time as in the dream…lucky me.

to me its a lot better then IRL, you can pretty much have it any way you want it without consequence :content:

I can think of several consequences IRL that I don’t have to worry about in dreams :tongue:

That’s true, although dream sex can never quite e the same as real sex with someone you like, IMO. :cool:

I’ve had a few, what’s the term :eh:, FLDs? - before when I’ve actively had sex with some of the hot girls from my village (I happen to know most of them as well, since my village has a population of max 2000 people :lol:) but not thinking of it as a dream.
It was pretty great, although to me the playful excitement to be with someone you feel something for is very important and I didn’t quite feel that with those DC chicks, most of it was just technical - although it certainly was enough to give me a kick in the morning. :cool:

There are stories of people using lucid dreaming to improveat things such as sports like tennis. I was wondering if anyone thinks you can use lucid dreaming to get better at sex? Could be handy…

Merged into existing topic.

I don’t see why not, though we do have a topic specifically for LD sex found here. You might find the answers you’re looking for there.

Does anyone else come in real life when they come in a dream? Cause its god dam annoying.

Gah, it only happened a few times when I was going through puberty. Other than that it’s been under control, though I do wake up feeling a bit of… pressure after a dream orgasm.

I’ve tried it once in a dream that was a little bit lucid. I think its not worth, its just wasting a LD. Firstly, I lost lucidity after some time because I was only focusing on sex, and not on doing RC’s and stuff. Secondly, the feeling is not that great. Flying is, for example, much better.

Meh, it varies. I’ve had a lot of aimless LD’s where I just randomly had sex and regretted wasting the dream, and others where it was well worth it. If I’m high lucidity and do it on purpose and not just because I’m lacking any goals, it’s great.

Not managed to do it many times, but when I have, Hell - yes it’s good, whether I do it as a man or a woman :wink:

Well, two nights ago I became lucid during a dream.
I think I realised I’d become lucid when I was talking to my nephew and he was saying something about “If you take this crystal and break a piece off, you’ll know you’re dreaming”, now this was weird because it’s usually an accident when I become lucid in dreams and I get so excited that it wakes me up.
But this dream seemed to have put a warning in for me so as I would be calmer when I became lucid, if you see what I mean?

So, anyway, I was looking at this giant yellow crystal that my nephew was holding out to me and saw there was a piece sticking up, so I broke it off and looked at it.
At that point I noticed that I could see my hands and that reminded me that I was dreaming and I thought “yes! right, what shall I do”.
Usually I’m not really in control of alot of the content of my dreams and tend to go along with around 50-60% of whatever is going on, but being really aware and able to make alot of choices, but I think it’s because I’m not that practiced yet?

The second I became lucid, my nephew and the crystal disappeared and I found myself standing at the end of a jetty which was thrusting out into the middle of a grey and misty lake surrounded by trees.
It seemed to me that this was my mind telling me that I had a blank canvass and that I had permission to do whatever I wanted.
I thought for a while and got a little more practice in with the just staying lucid game lol.
Then the thought came to me “I wouldn’t mind having sex tonight?” (I haven’t really been getting alot of recent times lol) as I thought this I found myself floating in the air above the end of the jetty, which was now larger and circular.
On the jetty were several blue cushions/blankets, well, around 5 of them aand on each one was a girl.

The girls were absolute stunners, they were dressed modestly, but erotically and they were all looking up at me and smiling with 'come to bed ’ eyes :wink:
There was however, one girl who had a black blurry stripe painted from head to toe the length of her body, I never could work out why??

Well, without going into too much detail, I went from girl to girl and put an even bigger smile on their faces :grin:
The dream was going great and I’d had tons of fun and remained lucid the whole time (I can honestly say it was some of the best ehem of my life, who says you need to be awake to have good sex? lol)
Then the dreams changed with rather a weird twist.
After I’d finished and said goodbye to all the girls, I floated back into the air above the jetty and looked back down at the girls, which had just been joined by their angry boyfriends and husbands!
I thought to myself “omg! good job they didn’t catch me” but then remembered I was dreaming and chuckled to myself and the lucidity slowly drifted away and I fell back off into normal dreaming.

After a while I needed to go to the toilet and so woke up and found I had an enormous …erm…well you know!! the blanket was like a marquee!
I don’t know though whether I’d got the wood before my dream or because of it?
Anyone else have anything similar happen?

I do know that if I’m really busting to have a pee, I get a hardon!!
This can be a bit embarresing in public, but sheet happens!

Anyway, this was my most epic conquest in lucid dreaming and I’m glad I’ve tried it now.
The thing that I loved most was the control I had.
During the dream I had full control of every aspect, it was breathtaking and I can’t wait for the next one, although I’m gonna practice my materialisation of objects and landscapes as I’m still not very good at either.

Righty, thanks for listening, I’m orf to bed :smile:

seems fun haha

Lol when I have ‘ehem’ dreams I cant make new people appear to do it with, I have to look around for whoever is available, most of the time I look so long that I wake up naturally. :cry:

Lucky dream for you my friend! Quite funny how you ended up waking up from laughter. i sometimes wake up from smiling.

Lol, nice. As for the last bit: you actually have an erection during REM sleep anyway, and women have increased vaginal blood flow. It’s just one of those weird things, I guess.

Nice dream I have to say, not because of sex, although congrats on that too, but the control was fascinating, wasn’t it?! :content:

I love this part:

This control and pure realization is awesome!

Congrats on your success!

I can’t wait to do this in my next good LD! I don’t really plan on ever getting laid/lucky in my life due to various reasons but this is one thing I’ve always wanted to do in my lucid dreams!